Grand Daughter Of The Feminously Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Welcoming new users turns many NTLers into psychos* - especially if there are more than 1-2 newbies within a few days. They're usually** more pleasant. It's kind of a tradition, though it's less bad now than it used to be.

*Apart from those who're psychos all the time, of course.

**Usually. Well, most of them. Outside the politics forum, at least.

reveal

Adventurer
Darkness said:
Welcoming new users turns many NTLers into psychos* - especially if there are more than 1-2 newbies within a few days. They're usually** more pleasant. It's kind of a tradition, though it's less bad now than it used to be.

Honestly, I like NTL because you can be a major :):):):) and give and take as much as you want, as long as you're not a (not a nice person) about it. But then you switch gears and see some very interesting topics being talked about where people are being forthright with their feelings and not just posting to be a jerk.

Kemrain

First Post
Darkness said:

So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how dim is it to poke this hornets' nest with a stick?

- Kemrain the Antagonistic.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Kemrain said:
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how dim is it to poke this hornets' nest with a stick?

- Kemrain the Antagonistic.
Well, I don't see much use in telling them to try harder. Whether you want to be amused or attacked, the rest of the boards are likely a better place for it than the introduction forum (which, AFAIC, is more like NTL's trashcan than a forum).

Kemrain

First Post
Good to know.

I wonder how many ignore lists I can get muself on in a day. As if it were my intention. Sigh.

Is there any way to see who's ignoring you?

- Kemrain the Ignored.

Ashwyn

First Post
Kemrain said:
Good to know.

I wonder how many ignore lists I can get muself on in a day. As if it were my intention. Sigh.

Is there any way to see who's ignoring you?

- Kemrain the Ignored.
Not really. but if you say stuff to someone enough times and they never respond, you have a pretty good idea.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
Is that what the bending over with pants down is for? I'd rather have the beatings, thanks.

- Kemrian the Scared Already.
To my knowledge, NTL scares away as many as it entices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads