Taken

Drindin

First Post
Backstrom returns, politely removing his name, though obviously reluctant, and leaves a simple, three word note.

As you wish.

Irilym

First Post
Another scent-tinged note in that familiar handwriting graces the boards

My my my...so many willing to risk their lives for the sake of strangers. Perhaps the Ice Lich would revise his numbers...

Once again the note is left unsigned.

((In other words, If the list starts growing too much, perhaps we can allow a few more. We'll see.))

C

Ceres

I will back out if the numbers are too many and those that are missing loved ones wish to take the journey.

Ceres

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

The elf cloaked in a dark grey mantle and wearing shadowy looking armor beneath, carrying four swords in all at his sides strides along the boards and stops as he sees this set of notes. He takes his time and reads them over, thinking to himself briefly as he recognizes a few of the names.

. o O ( ~closed to all means of detection~ Hmm, Sev'anar and Re'shak have been taken, Rhane as well. The other names are familiar also.... )

The elf takes out a piece of grey parchment and an ink pen and swiftly writes out a smooth and methodical note in blue-green ink.

Two whom I consider friends are taken, as well as an acquaintance, and many I have heard spoken well of by other friends. If it is of the will of the others already volunteered and there is a vacant place among the group to go forth, I will offer my aid in this.

~ Tharivious Meliamne

The cloaked elf melts into an appearing swirl of shadows and is gone, leaving only his note as a sign of his brief appearance.

C

Chelyrra_Eredyn

Gellaenen said:

Backstrom. As much as I appreciate your apparent zeal to do good, another has made a good point. allow those that know the taken to be the ones to rescue their loved ones. They deserve that much. should the list not be filled, then we would welcome your assistance.

Gellaenen

Loved ones?! *she chuckles as she reads the note* It is good that you do not hold all to that standard, or must not if Rym'dael and Lilyanna are allowed! And they will need to watch themselves, for I think the others on this journey would as soon leave the drow to their fate. Or perhaps try to make more certain of it? Yet it is not my business here. *she shrugs, and leaves*

Jeajea

First Post
A name is added:

Jeajea Veanson, Servant of Tymora.

Below, a note -

I cannot abide the likes of you. I will take those dear to me back to my safe keeping.

~JV

O

Obsidianjaerc

Jaerc saunters over to glancce at the list and blinks a few time at added names. Oh hell...a lich rats! Well I've been away for a week I come back and this...vacations are deadly luck it seems...well...almost certainly a trap that will probably lead to death with some "ice lich" ...but on the other hand there are names here of powerful people that will quest to save those that are near and dear to them..and me...but on the first hand this "ice lich" fellow has taken Dragona , Alantie , Re'shak and they themselves are powerful...I would never forgive myself if I didnt do this even though there are people who will never forgive me if they find out iIdid. I'll do it and if this is the beggining of the end then it better start with style.

Jaerc dips into his pocket and withdraws a stoppered vial full of a dark red substance along with a quill that shimmers like the rainbow.

Red dragons blood for ink and a coutal feather for quill...yes that will be quite good. Dont want to take the page up so only a few titles I'll write

Jaerc signs slowly ,his handwriting flowing and impecible.

Jaerc Morningstar , Noble of Evermeet

He wipes the quill on his hand , winces , stoppers the ink , and tucks the lot away going of to find a drink.

T

the cold one

A new piece of parchment appears. It has the following written on it:

So quickly you sign your names, trusting that all will be well soon enough. Who is to say that I have not applied these signatures to other articles, binding you all to other fates than you had planned? Well, fear not. I have done no such thing. However, I am pleased that so many have stepped forward so quickly. So, at the behest of others, I have decided to add three more slots to the list, bringing the total to 13. Be quick. Time runs short.

1.Gellaenan
2.Bhryn'ovyl Astairre Trueblade'Iriden
3.Armin Gedrin
4.Rym'dael Zy'lkyr
5.Lilyanna
6.Ceres Ursidae
7.~ Tharivious Meliamne
8.Jeajea Veanson, Servant of Tymora
9.Jaerc Morningstar , Noble of Evermeet
10.Ari
11.Dante Trueblade
12.Kirion Violatta
13.Tarran of the Wolfsong Grove

L

Lord Tarran

The wolf tromps up, and quickly transforms to the form of Tarran you are used to seeing. Quill appears, as he scribes his name.

Tarran of the Wolfsong Grove.

He writes a second not underneath,

How did you guys forget me.

He tromps off.

D

Dante_Trublade

A young mage dressed in black and dark red steps towards the corkboard...surveying this specific patch of notes, tacking his very own up with the rest of them.

I will not sit idly by. For the sake of Alantie, Dragona, and yes, Rom, I sign my name to the list.

Dante Trueblade

Steps back...shakes his head a little, and turns away from the boards.

Remove ads