Cantina Closing Bash - Poll

W

WizO_Adele

Back when the decision was made to close the Cantina (chat-side) we discussed having one last finale blow out. A lot of time has passed since then, so I'm wondering if interest has changed with it. Hence, this poll.

This poll will be open until Friday August 15, 2003 at midnight PST. Option One is the default in the event of insufficient voter turnout.

Option 1: No closing bash, the room gets deleted and life goes on.

Option 2: The room is open for one final night, with no special fanfare. This would be just one final night to enjoy the Cantina before it goes farewell.

Option 3: We still have a finale, complete with events. However, for this to work I need some volunteers to run events and help make it special, cause we ain't doing it all. ;)

Nugan

First Post
Bells and whistles.

The Cantina never got the respect it deserved in life. Atleast let it go out with a bang.

Of course, that means I'll be willing to volunteer as well. :)

Dontella

First Post
Let's go with a bang.. as the saying goes.

Definately, let's do something that won't be forgotten.

EDIT: Of course, that means I'll be on hand to help.

S

Ssussunriyh

The delete button. Even at its most lively, the Cantina was running on one lung compared to the Emp or the CRT, so just turn off its life support and let it expire with some quiet dignity. Besides, I can't remember the password for my Cantina screen name, anyway.

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

I've got to agree with Nugan and Dontella on this one, a big finish is the way to go.

I'll definately be up for helping out as well if this is the way we go.

C

CeresUrsidae

Out with a bang. ^_^ I'll do what I can to help, but I can't promise anything.

A

Aryx

Bells and whistles. The Cantina may've been small, but it was amazingly fun when busy, even just to watch. I'll do what I can to assist.

Edit: You know, it'd only take my supreme super-genius to leave out my e-mail address, guessing it was in my profile. aryxd@yahoo.com , if I can be of service.

F

Fenmarel

there was actually a cantina?!?!?! *blinks* oh right the flop room......hmm just delete the darn thing so the bad taste can leave everyone's mouth already

N

Niyarak

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean everyone else was the same, Fen. Those who don't wanna be a part can steer clear, like they probably did when it was running.

Kirion Violatta

First Post
I remembered when the cantina opened it has been a long time since I entered it again since I lost my cahracters name and got lost in the various storylines that happened in the good old days...

I would love to look up my characters password and go out with the wonderful glory that is rightfully diserve... man now were did I put that darn thing... I know I set it some were....

*goes off to find the missing password and the name of his character that he has also forgotten*

P.S. If there is anything I can do to help send me an e-mail at swmac2000@hotmail.com and I will get to work on it

Remove ads