Cantina Closing Bash - Poll

W

WizO_Adele

Anyone can vote. However, on the admin side if I *have* to I can see who voted and for what so if things are skewed I'll be able to get to the bottom of it.

Dontella

First Post
Event ideas..? Last time I was in the 'Rock we had a shoot out with Gary.. that was rather fun..

How about we can take down one of the 'Tinas notorious criminal types or something.. a big space fight? If we could get it organized and approved of course.

Duels- Got an urge to solve a dispute, why not use good old fashion fisticuffs, or laser pistols...

Pod Races- Race or bet on your favorite ship.

Auctions- Take home a piece of the rock!

Dunk the IMF Agent- Take your chances, and try to Soak the IMF officers..

Toss the Droid- Furthest toss wins a prize.

A

Aryx

Sounds great, Dontella, but...er...the only Wizo's I can remember are Melchoir, Morra, Dantain, Reesa, Raiden, Siani...and...the guy who was the law. All I remember, of those stickin' 'round, were Siani, Reesa, Dantain, and...that's it. Some of the patrons could keep the room orderly by themselves, though.

Alright, listen, I'll be babbling, but "black boxes" in my memory tick me off. So far, all I remember who went to the Cantina were: Loremistress, Dionan, Paul-somethin', Tegar, Beff, a couple who I can barely remember, Spyder, Dantain, that jerk Aryx, Aranck, the Predator-guy, Siani, Morra, Reesa, Cantel, Raiden, Jedi-Lady, Melchoir, Beff's Wookie, and...law-man.

Can someone fill in the blanks, er...please? :)

N

Niyarak

Aryx said:
So far, all I remember who went to the Cantina were: Loremistress, Dionan, Paul-somethin', Tegar, Beff, a couple who I can barely remember, Spyder, Dantain, that jerk Aryx, Aranck, the Predator-guy, Siani, Morra, Reesa, Cantel, Raiden, Jedi-Lady, Melchoir, Beff's Wookie, and...law-man.

niy.txt

HEY!!!

:p

By the way, law-man was prob'ly either Khelos or the Boss (Sketch).
And don't forget the NJL unit

And do I finally get to take that Droidboy (bardroid) apart? :devil:

N.

W

WizO_Reesa

There was Rela-Dawn, Sketch, Khelos came in from time to time, once in a while Reyna showed up, as did Donvan... I think I remember Switch or something... Niyarak, of course, Jet-bomb, umm... that little odd creature...I can't remember... hehehe

The final WizOs there at the end were me and Dantain, to my recollection.

Reesa

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

The Law - Sketchers!

Jedi-Lady - Cassali? (deceased)

Oh oh.. and there was this neat character.. a Medic Droid designed to look human..

A

Aryx

Heh, that's it! She was in the entire "Siani-bombing-oh-no-it's-Teg-oh-wait-it's-Beff-oh-wait-I-can't-remember-why-Cassali-got-shot" plot. I was AFK that entire bloody plotline, but...it was fun to read the log. Heh. And...are you talkin' 'out Loremistress? She was the medical bot, no?

Oh, and BBEG Sith, and his floating droid-thingy. Erm..mind if I ask an odd question here, but who did you play, Davon, Dontella, and Nugan?

Niyarak: Heh...erm...eh...sorry? *flees.*

Dontella

First Post
Who was I?

*points up* I posted once just to see if my MB name for her still worked... I was the Shadowrrun decker chica.. that was employed by Dantain.

The Spyder, Spyder, or.. That Damn Arachnid!

Sketchpad

Explorer
LTNS Gang ... Having this pointed out by a friend, Morra and I appreciate many of the kind words :) Though the Cantina had possibility to flourish, it's a shame to have to see it pass. But if it has to pass, we say let it pass with the dignity that it deserves, as well the powerful presence that many people were afraid to confront. It wasn't that the room was bad ... it was more that the room was intimidating to many ;) And I don't think it would've been better any other way :D
Let the room pass on into the ether of the Ghost Nebula ... and give it a hardy salute when it does :) Morra and I worked hard when we were "stationed" aboard The Rock ... and not once did we ever forget any of the spacers and we appreciated everyone that visited the Cantina :) So, if this party goes down ... please tip a glass of Sathar wine ... or a tube of purple stuff ... or a flagon from Morra's Mysterious Mixes to all the Marshals MIA for the event and remember, it was the best room we've ever seen! And as for those that never visited the Cantina ... you missed out on all the fun, which is a shame in itself ;)

Many regards and remember ... the law's reach is only as far as their jurisdiction ;)

Remove ads