Cantina Closing Bash - Poll

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

Cheers!

Cheers, Sketchers!

Cheers, Morra!

Raises her glass of Lum, holds it there a moment, and takes it back full swing.

N

Niyarak

niygrin.txt
Yaaaay! Sketchers!
Gonna join in?

And another one was Sparky, too... (Pikapi)

A

Aryx

...*sigh.* I didn't hop aboard until after you left...I...think, but it's great to know you're still around, Sketch. And now...it's time for psuedo-plaguaristic bandwagon jumping on my part!

Cheers, Sketch, Cheers Morra!

S

Ssussunriyh

"And don't forget the NJL unit." - (Niyarak)

"Oh oh... and there was this neat character... a Medic Droid designed to look human..." - (Jaya Ballard Balla'th)

NJL-12, aka "Angel" the cute medical android, was my character. I had no idea that many people remembered her so fondly. (Although somebody once commented that she got more male attention than a live nurse...;)) If the party happens, and if my schedule permits, NJL will put in an appearance.

Loremistress was (and still is!) mine as well, but that was a part-time crossover of the character from Juxta and the CRT.

W

WizO_Adele

Ok so it looks like bells and whistles it is. So anyone have a date in mind? And what is the final tally of events? Let's get this organized and completed.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

W

WizO_Adele

Reesa is not available until October. She's busy the next two weekends and is gone the month of September.

W

WizO_Reesa

*nods* Yup... sorry folks... wedding and honeymoon is taking over my time. :( Adele had expressed an interest in doing it before I return since you all have had to wait such a long time. :)

There's no reason you guys can't have a fun time. If someone wants to sacrifice my Cantina Reesa, I'd be more than happy to allow it. Just email me (reesa@wizardsmoderator.com) and I'll give you the details of her life. It's very long and rather involved. (And I MUST give praise to Sketch for helping me with the storyline. :) )

Have fun everyone, and remember the Cantina for the fun place it was! :)

Reesa

W

WizO_Adele

I'm not saying we can't wait for Reesa to return, I just want to go with the general consensus here since so many have volunteered their time.

I'd just like to have it done before November, PLEASE. So sometime before the end of October. UnCon would have been ideal, but it's not for me to say.

W

WizO_Reesa

Okay.. here's an idea for a date if the general consensus wants to wait. We can do it on October 11th. This will give me 2 weeks to figure something out with various people who've given ideas for the finale.

I will be returning online on September 28th or 29th, after I get home from my honeymoon, so we can work on things then.

It is completely up to you guys though. Do not feel you have to wait around for me. If you want to do something as a collective group, feel free to do so. :)

Reesa

Remove ads