Cantina Closing Bash - Poll

T

The Storyteller

Any date is good. With school and all, I can't promise I'll be able to do much to help, but I'm willing to help with anything that involves writing or whatever else is needed. And the sooned I know a date, the sooner I can make sure I'm off work and online.

And you can be sure Aranck will be clearing out all of Morra's whiskey stash, be it Scottish, Irish, or whatever. It's mine!! All mine!! No touchy!! :D :D

Jetbomb24

First Post
Sorry, been MIA for almost two weeks, having my computer fixed.

I'm all for bells and such, too; and any date is fine (what ever is best for Reesa, more so). Before I reminisce, I just need to get one thing out of the way.

Aryx, If you intended to include me in the can't remember column, when I find you, you shall never again see the light of day and I shall torture you with the fury of a thousand E-webs. (fyi: we've been IMing nightly for months)

That said, thank you Reesa for devoting some time and memory space to this self proclaimed newbie going two or three years. I will be there if I need to take time off of work to do it. Oh how I enjoyed the Cantina, which filled a space (no pun intended) that the emp and CRT could never come close to. I found it as a place more accepting of those who have much to learn and hopeful of those who may have/had much to offer. I remember my first sessions almost down to the exact words. I enjoyed and cherished every moment. Even when I was falling asleep in school because I was only getting 3 hours of sleep, after staying up till 2 am EST and being yelled at by mother repeatedly :) . I tried to be there as much as I could with slight exceptions due to conspiring fates. As best as I recall, I was down there to the very end in one form or another. That the magical night for old time's sake is coming closer, I am left with only three questions. Which charcter should I bring, how many guns, and how much liquor (expecially Jet fuel) to bring?

N

Niyarak

You think there still IS a whiskey stash? :devil:

Just not a Sunday. Pleeeease not a sunday. The 11th's a sat, that sounds good.... hehe

W

WizO_Reesa

I promise Niyarak not to do it Sunday! :) I have to wake at 5am on Mondays and doing something big on Sunday won't work for me.

Jet.. that's for the nice words. That was really touching. :)

Reesa

C

Ceriaa DeLarees

Small bash works for me

I say a small bash. True it was fun, but most don't remember their PW's anymore, I know I don't. I would however think to bring a fantasy character in with a Sci-fi descript if I had to. But there's my input, it's not much though

W

WizO_Reesa

Actually, the voting has already decided on a blow out bash. Now the question is of the date to do it. Did you guys want something done in September, or do you want to wait until October 11th when I return from my honeymoon and am able to work on a bash and events with those of you who volunteered.

:D hehe.. you're not getting out of it folks.. :) I can use a lot of help (if you decide to wait until October} to make it a fun event and give the Cantina a send off that it deserves. :)

Take care!
Reesa
Blue.txt

Image provided by Mr. Bacon and Eggs from the CoF boards, based upon Bailey's sketch

T

The Storyteller

I'll take October 11th for $1000. Alex. :D

It wouldn't be the same kind of closing bash without ya Reesa, so I say we wait.

Remove ads