The future of Juxtaposition - The Vote

J

JudeSedai

Awwww, c'mon, folks, vote for Faerûn and give folks their home as a setting ^_^

D

Dragona Nightsky

Vote Planescape and come explore the City of Doors where the possibilities are endless! :D

Ruthia

First Post
Bhryn Astairre said:
I considered my options as a player of a 'CELESTIAL BEING' and considered Planescape would be MY best option. .

I voted Planescape cause B did :embarrass

*Runs and hides back in the MoP again*

Davon

First Post
Someone told B to stop talking...wow, they don't know her very well do they!
*ducks*

Hmm, I must admit that 'saying' your voting a certain way (non FR) because some lame brain tried to spam FR and that put you off FR does worry e a little...but then again, that's dmocracy in action, you can have as 'lame' a reason as you like, you are entitled to your vote....your ONE vote.

*blinks* The Land of Frolicing Nymphs and Pixies isn't an option, whaaaa, would have driven Dav nutso! Oh well, dear ol FR it is then I guess, heh.

J

JudeSedai

Davon said:
Someone told B to stop talking...wow, they don't know her very well do they!
*ducks*

Hmm, I must admit that 'saying' your voting a certain way (non FR) because some lame brain tried to spam FR and that put you off FR does worry e a little...but then again, that's dmocracy in action, you can have as 'lame' a reason as you like, you are entitled to your vote....your ONE vote.

*blinks* The Land of Frolicing Nymphs and Pixies isn't an option, whaaaa, would have driven Dav nutso! Oh well, dear ol FR it is then I guess, heh.

*gives Dav a biiiiig hug and a cookie* You're silly. I like you.

amryll

First Post
well i have to go with the realms, though i would have liked to see dragonlance or union on the list, but thats just me

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*slots in a vote*
JudeSedai said:
*gives Dav a biiiiig hug and a cookie* You're silly. I like you.

Dav...only silly?! :p

Davon said:
*blinks* The Land of Frolicing Nymphs and Pixies isn't an option, whaaaa, would have driven Dav nutso!

Is there any chance we -could- get this option? I'd sure love driving him mad!

Davon

First Post
Hush you, the LofNaP is my own little torture chamber for the grumpy old git.

Umm, yes, I spend my spare offline time tormenting him.....hmmm, does that worry you? :-S

*sigh*

Listen fellow chatters, it's not like there's one person who voted 27 times for forgotten realms. I'm definitely not a chat oldie. I'm a casual chat player, and I'm sure there are plenty other casual chat players, and with the exception of the characters who have been playing for what seems like so long that they've their own little exclusive cliques with eachother *cough cough*Rajak*cough cough*, which can get very annoying, with the exception of those people, I don't think it's going to make much of a difference one way or another.

Personally, I chose forgotten realms, but later I decided against it and decided I wanted to Planescape, but then I thought that forgotten realms was also very good, so I decided that since I'd like either one, I should log in with an MuP and vote planescape, just so the people who actually had a passion or held importance to one or the other would have more influence than simple chronological luck. So there. :p

I think either way, I'm going to be able to have plenty of fun with either Forgotten Realms or Planescape, I'm just glad we're not doing another Greyhawk area...

Remove ads