The future of Juxtaposition - The Vote

N

Namarra_

hmmmm I think I'll give Sigil my vote

The reason I pick sigil - for one its not a broken realm like forgotten realms is planescape is tightly put together and I think Wizards needs a setting like this without a million inbred gods and lame heros who ability scores suck and really are just over rated..... I fear the worst may happen if planescape is not picked.....

L

Leo_Jeters

Whoa whoa, wait a second. Where do you go from inbred gods and lame heroes to low ability scores?! That's a rather idiotic statement. Dont take this as a personal attack or anything...but I thought this was supposed to be about roleplay and curtesy, not stats and abilities. And, just out of spite, you can have a fantastic hero, -with- low ability scores. The only lame hero is the one who has the power, yet does nothing. Like many who play, obviously.

And besides, the heroes of the setting arent supposed to have an influence in the setting, let alone meddle in affairs of the patrons. And over-rated my backside. :pbbbtt:

....Yeah....just my two cents....

B

Bhryn Astairre

The only lame hero is the one who has the power, yet does nothing.

Is that so? I think a lot of people don't -choose- to do something because after a while, it can tend to get very "yawn, seen it before, blah blah."

And over-rated my backside.

Is it? How does one go about rating their backsides?

I think the point is well made though. FR is incredibly unstable, even in recent days and with the choices on offer and considering it from a more eclectic viewpoint, Planescape would offer the better option for all involved. It's a little more likely people would end up there, than somewhere in FR.

Besides, why do you care?

You voted for Eberron :p

L

Leo_Jeters

Hey, im the only one who can approach this from a neutral standpoint.

You voted Sigil, after all. Not to mention, you black listed faerun because of a single person cheating. As did alot of other players. So, Hush. :p

And yes. You proved my point. A buncha lame heroes. ;)

Nevine

First Post
If by "black listing" you mean, making sure the vote is fair, then yes. That's an overstatement by far, it would have been correct if we say..asked for the Realms to be removed from the list. Or told everyone not to vote for it, which no one has done.

Oh, and calling people's statements idiotic and defending the setting by calling the characters of other people lame isn't neutral. Them's fightin' words, son.

B

Bhryn Astairre

Hey, im the only one who can approach this from a neutral standpoint.

Liar.

You voted Sigil

So nice of you to notice.

you black listed faerun because of a single person cheating. As did alot of other players. So, Hush.

For a start, a lot of people hate cheaters. It's irresponsible and crass, a reflection of the morality of the character and I find it more than disgusting as you well should know. I didn't black list it, I considered my options as a player of a 'CELESTIAL BEING' and considered Planescape would be MY best option. So you're very wrong on that account. Maybe a lot of the other players felt exactly the same way.

And no, I won't hush. You'll get to learn that as time goes on, or not, in which case: there's the door, don't let it bang your over-rated backside on the way out.

And yes. You proved my point. A buncha lame heroes

Mostly like all of your characters then too, eh? Nice to see you remember being part of the club.

L

Leo_Jeters

Well, seeing as my statements have gone misinterpreted by and large, I'll stop posting. I know where I stand.

W

WizO_Adele

Let's try and keep the vote civil guys. No one has to agree with anyone's reason for voting for or against a setting. I really don't want any of the voting process to result in warnings against anyone either.

Besides I'm about diplomacy'd out right now. Yes, I didn't spell it right, I'm being cool. :cool:

Q

Qijdi_Goldwing

* Simply sits off to the side and plops a chit in the lot pot, previous opinions already voiced. *

Remove ads