[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor, Human Fighter|Wizard

"Fear not, Friends, our friend the goblin mage is still right where he was, I recognize those signs he was making as those used in an Invisibility spell, so he can only remain hidden from our view while he refrains from taking offensive action against us."

OOC: put it back the way I originally had it.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"We're gonna have to get up there to deal with him properly. In the mean time I might keep him out of trouble." He kicks Rover into motion and closes a little then Eldwyn holds up his holy symbol and utters a short prayer. A loud booming sound erupts from the rooftop about where the goblin was last seen.

OOC: Sound burst damage (1d8=2) DC: 15 fort save or stunned for 1 round. 10' radius burst centered where the goblin was last seen.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor will look for an easy way to get up to the trapped/webbed goblin mage, as well as looking around for any other antagonists. He holds his Wand of Magic Missile at the ready to guard against the unexpected.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
In case you need to know what the rest is doing in order to decide...

- the goblin mage will do nothing that you will be aware of immediately
- the hobgoblins will close in / try to encircle you, but won't be able to attack this round
- Storm will delay and then shoot at one of the hobgoblins from the first group
- Kordunn's Ready action will be triggered by the first group of hobgoblins

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor will move toward the rest of his party members with all the cautious haste that he can manage.

"Looks like this may be more of a battle than we originally expected! What do you guys think about us forming up back-to-back to withstand the assault? That may not be such a good idea, after all, though. Let's decide where the weakest part of this circle of foes is going to be and make a concerted effort to punch through them quickly. Does that sound better?"

OOC: Emagor stands ready to fire his wand where needed.

Remove ads