New Online Retailer

New Online Retailer – Blackfalcongames.com
Check us out for all your gaming needs, with over 10,000 products available were sure to have something your looking for. While your there take advantage of our community features… Forums, to discuss your favorite games, or run them. Find a convention near you on our extensive Convention Calendar. Links to over 100 manufacturers and other game related websites. Read up on the latest game Reviews & game industry News Articles. We are adding downloadable Resources every week. Coming in 2006 we will be adding these features… fantasy and sci-fi Art gallery, dynamic user homepages, live chat, game demos, photo gallery, a Market Place to list the games you want to sell and much, much more!!! Best of all to help celebrate our launch on November 17th, 2005 we will offer our entire store at 25% off until midnight November 24th, 2005. Stop by and see us soon.
Take me there now!!!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Silly spammer, your site is still under construction...you expect this post to stick around until November 17th? You don't get how these kinds of boards work, do you?

Last edited:

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Actually, we've got an established history of not treating gaming-related retailers as spammers. Granted, this is a lot like a press release, so I'm going to move it to that forum.

Ideally, though, blackfalcongames, you would participate with the community on a number of threads. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Remove ads