HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

Bront

The man with the probe
"There iz facilities right over there," Monique says, in her heavy french accent. "Zheck your locker for a uniform. Hopefully you first on waz better than mine. I no think you look good in high heels."

Monique smile at Paladin, "'ello there, I am Monique, but I am called Psyren. Come, have a seat. You are new here to, no?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Well, I guess I wasn't the only new arrival today", thought Avatar. Facing the door as the armored...knight?...introduced himself, he raised his glass to the newcomer. "Paladin, welcome", he spoke, then continued the introduction. "This is Sergeant, and the lady here is Monique. I'm known as Avatar."
"Many thanks Sir Avatar." *He nods to Seargent in greetings*

Psyren said:
Monique smile at Paladin, "'ello there, I am Monique, but I am called Psyren. Come, have a seat. You are new here to, no?"
"Aye milady, I am new to the here as well as the now it seems. With a voice as sweet as yours, it is not a wonder that you are named Psyren."

Walking over to take a seat, Paladin notices the place he is about to sit happens to be a chair at a small round table. A grimace passes over his features and he looks like he has a bad taste in his mouth. Then the moment passes and he looks fine. Reching the table and chairs, he pulls one out and offers it to Psyren.

Whether or not she sits, he asks "May I get you a drink milady? I myself am feeling rather parched at the moment and could use a good flagon of mead."

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
"May I get you a drink milady? I myself am feeling rather parched at the moment and could use a good flagon of mead."[/COLOR]
So, who was this guy? And was he really a refugee from the Middle Ages, or just out of his skull?

"I don't know if we have any mead, but I'll look", Avatar ventured nervously. "If we're out, would you care for some ale? It's chilled, you'll probably like it."

He looked over the newcomer's armor. Parts of it were clearly sixth century, possibly Saxon, but other parts didn't seem to belong to any age, or at least to an era centuries later. "If I just got a handle on this guy", the explorer thought, "it might save a few awkward moments."

El Jefe

First Post
"Honey wine", interjected Avatar. "Not bad stuff, but not as popular now as it was some time ago." He continued to hunt for the real thing, or a reasonable substitute.

Salix

First Post
Gremlin says thanks and finds his way to the the showers. He returns in a spandex outfit with a deep maroon color balanced by the dark part of the uniform. His longish hair is wet and combed straight back.

"That feels a lot better. I was working search and rescue at the earthquake in LA before I was flown here. Haven't had a lot of sleep in the last four days. Names George, but they're calling me Gremlin. I only saw the dinosaur and the guy in the suit there. Any of you make it out there?", the dwarf says slumping into a chair.

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, they had me doing some photos and filming, and at some press confrence.*" Monique says. "I hope things are ok dere. I know others got called to Phillidelphi, no?, for some other emergancy."

[sblock=*] From:04-29-06, 03:20 PM
[sblock=Old Post]Monique steps up to the door, in an odd 'uniform'. Wearing a tight yellow top with a blue stripe, and a short mini-skirt with a dangerous slit down the side and blue high heals, she steps up to the door, not looking particularly pleased. "Psyren" she says, in her silky accented voice.

As she strides in, hips swaying with with each step, and heads straight for a mirror. "This iz vat passes for uniform here? It be more use for night on town, no?" she says to anyone, and yet no one in particular, as she looks at herself in the mirror, ooking graceful yet increasingly awkward in the incredably high heals. "At least it better than Bikini I tried before," she says, while making minor adjustments.

OOC: Oddly enough, Psyren has just finished a news confrence and publicity photoshoot for the Resolutes. It's entirely possable, if not likely, that at least someone saw that news confrence, or perhaps some of the posters or comertials that are likely to come out.[/sblock]I invite anyone who's interested to play along with the joke. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, just look at that." replies Sergeant. A reported show the bridge in background, but they are too far from action to have any action footage.

[SBLOCK=OOC];) Oops![/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Salix

First Post
"I heard they didn't have any footage of the team in action yet*. So just to let you know I'm pretty tough to hurt myself. I'm also pretty strong and fast. I can sometimes make mechanical stuff fail. Paladin, I'm assuming your good with that sword. What else can you do? Can any of the rest of you do anything unusual? It would be nice to know in case another emergency comes up, and we get the call.

OOC: *Until the team takes out the tripod walker there probably won't be any footage unless Wallace leaves the team to broadcast outside the area that is being scrambled.

Remove ads