di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
Leaving the baby with Frenthon, Octavio runs back to the house entrance, looking for his friends. He'll carry/drag any he finds who need help.

Velmont

First Post
The wounded man in his hand, Garrit is unable to dodge the burning piece of the roof that fall directly on him, seriously hurting him (3 damage + 4 damage of fire) and fall on the ground, disabled.

Seeing the roof falling down on them, Khairi and Semabin both jump in the hole. With Garrit, the man and the burning couch under them, they can hardly do nice jump and both hurt themsleves on some rubble (Khairi take 3 points of damage from the fall, Semabin take 1)...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi and Semabin have both jump down (and taken damage) which is a move action. You have both still a standard action left this round. Garrit is disabled (5 damage from fall + 7 from the falling roof = 12, he is at 0) and laying on the ground next to the wounded man. The three of you have one standard action left. Ocatvio will appear at the end of the round in the doorway. I won't surprise you by telling you the building will be going down next round, and thus, your choice of action can determine the faith of your character... what you want to do? I won't assume anything until you get out of there...

The door is less than a move action away (20 feet), but grabbing someone to drag him outside is a move action... Also, note from the previous map, the direct route pass throught flaming rubble, so if you don't want to pass throught without being hinder, you'll have to take 1d4 point of damage.

Another note, Garrit weight 300 lbs with his equipement, the wounded man weight around 175 lbs.

I was sure you'll get out of that hell with only scratch... that damage roll on Garrit just change my prediction :eek:

Heckler: Once you'll be in the doorway, you'll be able to give help to someone, tell me to whom you give help if you want, but that will mean you enter the building.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The wounded man in his hand, Garrit is unable to dodge the burning piece of the roof that fall directly on him, seriously hurting him (3 damage + 4 damage of fire) and fall on the ground, disabled.

Seeing the roof falling down on them, Khairi and Semabin both jump in the hole. With Garrit, the man and the burning couch under them, they can hardly do nice jump and both hurt themsleves on some rubble (Khairi take 3 points of damage from the fall, Semabin take 1)...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi and Semabin have both jump down (and taken damage) which is a move action. You have both still a standard action left this round. Garrit is disabled (5 damage from fall + 7 from the falling roof = 12, he is at 0) and laying on the ground next to the wounded man. The three of you have one standard action left. Ocatvio will appear at the end of the round in the doorway. I won't surprise you by telling you the building will be going down next round, and thus, your choice of action can determine the faith of your character... what you want to do? I won't assume anything until you get out of there...

The door is less than a move action away (20 feet), but grabbing someone to drag him outside is a move action... Also, note from the previous map, the direct route pass throught flaming rubble, so if you don't want to pass throught without being hinder, you'll have to take 1d4 point of damage.

Another note, Garrit weight 300 lbs with his equipement, the wounded man weight around 175 lbs.

I was sure you'll get out of that hell with only scratch... that damage roll on Garrit just change my prediction :eek:

Heckler: Once you'll be in the doorway, you'll be able to give help to someone, tell me to whom you give help if you want, but that will mean you enter the building.[/SBLOCK]

Khairi, looks at Semabin realizing Khairi is the larger of the two, nods toward the injured man. You get the injured man from upstairs and I will do my best with the big one. Khair grabs on to Garrit and heads straight through the fire for the quickest way out and hoping there will be healing available right away.

Velmont

First Post
Khairi helps Garrit to stand up, who can barely hold his balance. Semabin grabs the man who can't stands up because of his leg, but have a firm grip on him. Octavio appear in the door and see the four in the middle of the living room as the buidling start to collapse.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi and Semabin have both weight over there heavy weight, but still able to lift it or to drag it. As it isn't over your lifting weight, and there isn't very clear once you are over your heavy weight, I'll allow to drag such weight as you had an heavy load, but you can't run. I'll also gives you a -2 circumstance bonus on any dexterity related check (including reflex saves), as the weight hinder you.

Now the buidling is collapsing. You must do a reflex check. Octavio doesn't need to do one, but if he enter the building, he will have to do one, but by helping someone dragging one of the wounded.

Garrit is still able to take one move or standard action. As the SRD tells, a move action won't make him lose hp, but a standard action will. In other word, you can walk out teh place [/HINT]

Finally, a little reminder, you are 20 feet from the door, if you risk to take damage by passing over the flaming beam and rubbles. It ask 25 feet of movement to pass around. It is also possible to jump over, but as you are already next to it, you can,t do it as a running jump, and a standing jump have his DC double (DC:10 for this 5 feet jump), and if you are dragging someone, he automatically take damage, and you get the -6 heavy load penalty to jump... Damage from burning beam and rumbles is 1d4.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads