di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
"May Grendath watch over you both," Octavio whispers to his unconcious wards, "for I haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing. We'll just keep that our little secret, though."

Octavio will continue tending to his patients until an actual healer shows up.

Velmont

First Post
Khairi follows Vollinger and he is given a bucket by a person that is running between the river and the fire. Khairi starts to throw buckets of water where he is told to. He see the fire of teh warehouse is not ready to end, as the content of the warehouse was coal and wood coal. The heat is extrem and he quickly see his wet clothing beocme dry.

Octavio look at the two wounded men, and he wait, hoping they really are stable, but nothing seems to tells there situation is going worst. Both as breathing, so at least they are alive. After a few minutes, a man, in a white robe, come next to Octavio and look at the wounded. "I am an healer... I cannot take care of them here. We are gathering the wounded in the warehouse over there." He quickly look at the two men. "You should put some water on the bandage, they are drying. Find someone to help you and carry them to the warehouse."

[SBLOCK=Octavio][SBLOCK=Spot DC:15]As he check the men, he doesn't seems to only check there wounds, but also there pockets.[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Sense Motive DC:14]Even if his recommodation seems to make senses, you feel that this man doesn't know what he is doing.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Semabin have difficulty to reach the Red Dragon Inn but finally reach it.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Knight Otu, feel free to roleplay your passage in the RDI.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Khairi take his breath and look at the cloudless sky... he sees it is not today it will rain. The gods doesn't seem to help the population of Orussus today.

Octavio finally found some water to pour over the bandage. As he takes care of the wounds, Semabin finally arrive (followed by other people?). The healer have left him to look after other people.

LiL'Hauptman

First Post
Two halflings an older male and a much younger female come running up behind Semabin...they are dressed for an evening at the inn. They have weapons but could be commoners, the man in breaches and a shirt, the woman in a dress that has been pulled up to keep it out of the mud.

The young girl looks around at the chaos and confusion and the big fire.

Tuning to the Halfling beside her....

Ray, I think this fire is not gonna go out, it might even go between some other buildings.

I think there are people here who really need our help. Lets get to it. I'll see what the plan is. You might be able to help with the wounded more than I can - you patched me up more than once.

She looks around, and yells...

Who is in charge here we've come to help!

DerHauptman

First Post
<rolling eyes>

Ok, ok, but you are blowing a perfect opportunity here.

He pulls out his dagger and smiles menacingly at his partner...

Ok I'll see if I can even help with some wounded but I'll need the bottom of your dress. I don't have any bandages or anything.

She obliges, and he with a few quick flicks of the wrist has what he needs - several inches of a pick dress with lace hem.

He looks around for some victims and finds two and begins to treat the one (OOC: coming in late I really dunno which one of the two men is worse so I'll make a heal check to determine that) that seems the worst off.

Heal check to determine worst injuries 17

Treatment of that Person 19

While in the middle of this he asks...

Ok what happened here seems like something is amiss?

Heckler

First Post
Octavio, foolhardy EMT

The soot-covered swashbuckler grins as Semabin and the halflings arrive.

"They've both stabalized, though I'm not sure which one is worse off. Will your potion work if they go halvsies on it?"

"There was a healer who came by, he told me they're collecting the wounded in that warehouse over there," Octavio says, pointing. "You lot could give me a hand moving them. Master Garrit here I expect will be quite a load," says Octavio as he gestures to the armored half orc.

"As to what happened, as near as I can tell, one of these buildings is a coal warehouse, which is where the fire started. Master Frenthon is our local Fire Marshall, he and his men seem to be getting things under control. We're probably best off tending to the wounded at this point. Besides, I'd hate to see the lady ruin her dress in there."

DerHauptman

First Post
Well...little late for that <laughing and holding up the remains of Pinkie's dress>

She'll hit me up for a newer and more expensive one, of that I a m sure...

I must say I kind of surprised myself a bit there with my quick ministrations of healing. Bit of an untrained hack there I must say.

<standing and brushing himself off>

Burns; nasty business, I think the best thing for these two is divine healing - no scars.

<puts his hand out> I am Ray, the lovely lass is Pinkie we just arrived today.

We are problem solvers by trade, I am somewhat of a barrister and she is an excellent investigator. We dabble of course in other things, buying and selling rarities, Pinkie has a unique nose for pricing objects and items. I have been known to locate and remove stubborn traps and the like.

Pinkie's hobby is designing and applying tattoos.

Actually, I wonder what rules for zoning have been violated here by the locating of a home next to a coal warehouse.

Which of these was the owner of the home? I might get a good case out of this.

[sblock]
I don't want to walk into the middle of something here, if its a sort of private thing let me know I'll butt out. Just thought it was IC for us to come help. Pinkie is my daughters character she puts he comments in most of the time but if its late I do it for her based on her explanation of what she'd do if X happens. (we wargame the contingencies so she can learn)
[/sblock]

Remove ads