• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
"Ray, Pinkie, a pleasure to meet you both."
<shakes hands>

"I am Octavio Amontillado...Master Duelist."

"I don't know who the owners might be. We arrived not long ago and pulled this fellow and an infant out of the house. I believe some wounded are being treated nearby, some have been taken to the Temple of Hyrag, which isn't too far away. It'd probably be best if we tend the wounded and get the fire under control now, there'll be plenty of time to assign blame later."

[sblock]I've got no problem with you guys jumping in. We're just saving the world in between tournament events. :D [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
A man acrrying a bucket turns his attention to the small lady as she shout. The man doesn'T answer, he simply point at a guard who is giving direction to other guards who seems the leader of small group of inhabitant helping to control the fire.

Ray see that both men are seriously wounded, but they both seems to be stable and he doesn't fear for there life for the moment. Someone have tended to there burns. It isn't the best bandages he has seen, but it seems to work, and he is not that sure he would do a lot better in these conditions.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I have no problem for you two showing up in this adventure, even if your character aren't suscribed to the tournement. This adventure in general is happening in Orussus, so anyone in the RDI (or in Orussus in general) can show up in one of my thread and interact with the other characters. Not only it is like that, it was meant to be like that. Maybe you'll find that after this event, you'll go back to the RDI, or maybe you'll continue, both are just fine with me.[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
Heckler said:
The soot-covered swashbuckler grins as Semabin and the halflings arrive.

"They've both stabalized, though I'm not sure which one is worse off. Will your potion work if they go halvsies on it?"

"There was a healer who came by, he told me they're collecting the wounded in that warehouse over there," Octavio says, pointing. "You lot could give me a hand moving them. Master Garrit here I expect will be quite a load," says Octavio as he gestures to the armored half orc.
"I don't think it can be halved, I think. I heard potions must be used in full. Maybe I should give it Sir Garrit, then?" Semabin shakes his head. "Both days of this tournament now, I've wished I had that potion along with me. Yesterday, the accident with the child, today the fire... Fire is ever treacherous, as we Sairundani say."

Heckler

First Post
"Well, they both seem to be stable, but if you wish to use the potion I think Master Garrit would be the better choice. Let him haul his own bulk around, and you and I can carry this unfortunate fellow to the healers. Our new friends can make sure we don't do anything stupid...like go running into a burning building."

Velmont

First Post
Semabin hands open his bottle and gives it to Garrit. The people gathered sees the contusion and burns heal. None dissapear, but they all looks a lot less serious now. The half-orc seems to awake and opne his eyes.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Garrit is healed for 9 hp, back to 3 hp.[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

"Lightbringer saves," he whispers as he regains consciousness. Then, thinking of the situation that brought him to near death, he says, "Is everyone alright?"

BigB

First Post
Khairi is still throwing buckets of water onto the burning warehouse. I think I have added as much sweat to extinguish this fire as buckets of water at this point.

Does anyone know how the baby and the injured man are doing?

Remove ads