[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, you can. Is there a maximal price at which you want to buy your healing potions? Once Rinaldo will come back from his trip, he will probably finish teh deal he had started to do with the temple, but the items supplied by teh temple will cost 95% of there normal price. A small saving, but less then items bought from some other person, as we usually buy items from customers at 60% of teh price, which allow us to sell it at 80% of there average market price."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: This is probably obvious to everyone involved, but just in case h4h wasn't sure about it, Kol can buy healing potions without waiting if he's willing to pay full market price for them)

hero4hire

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: This is probably obvious to everyone involved, but just in case h4h wasn't sure about it, Kol can buy healing potions without waiting if he's willing to pay full market price for them)

OOC Ah! Actually I wasn't aware of that! I thought you only had access to the PHB for equipment, or had to be in an in game situation.

Kol takes his leave.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I knew it! It seemed fishy to me that someone would put money down and gamble on potions coming in just to save 5 GP. You'd have to be a real miser. But yeah, you can buy cheap magic stuff at market price elsewhere in Orussus--Rinaldo's is the place to go for the best prices, if they actually have what you need)

Dungannon

First Post
Having heard about this shop from associates, Devlin enters looking for a deal. He begins browsing the shelves and looking around for the proprietor.

Velmont

First Post
A women is actually standing behind the counter. She is presently putting some rose petal in a pot. You also see a pot filled of colored sands, another fill with spider web, and another full of some animal's hairs. She spots you as you enter. "Welcome sir to di Senzio's magical shop. How can you help you? If you wnat to take a looks around, you'll see all spell component you might need. For magical items, just take a look behind me. Or maybe you've come to sell something?"

Delvin see behind the counter a large shelf with many scrolls, a potion, a rapier and two studded armor.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Invisibility			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Potion[/U]
Hides from Animals		    1		    40

[U]Armor[/U]
Studded Leather +1		    2		   940

[U]Weapon[/U]
Rapier +1			    1		  1850

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin eyes the rapier. "Good day, miss. That rapier there certainly has my attention, but tell me. How often do you come by items of protection? Like, say, a ring or a pendant?"

Velmont

First Post
"It is pretty exceptionnal I must tell. Such items cost very much and we have been running for only a year. We are still buidling our ressources to keep more valuable items. Also, we must find them and at good price, as we try to sell any items at lower cost for the benefit of our customers" She turns around and takes the the rapier. "This rapier has been bought to a group of adventurer. It is not new, but it is in perfect shape. The enchantment is basic but it makes it sharper than what any balcksmith can do. And over all, it is sold at only 1850 gp, a price you'll never find on the market."

Dungannon

First Post
"Yes, such items are on the rare side. Still, in my profession, I must be inconspicuous on occasion and wearing armor isn't that practical. I suppose one must do what one can given the circumstances, though."

Devlin examines the rapier for a long moment, then sets his eyes on the armor. "How much for these two items together?"

Remove ads