[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Lot

First Post
Lokin looks around at his group and then looks to Valeria.

"I think we've decided to sell them."

Unless someone stops him, Lokin will pass the potions and scrolls over to Valeria and collect the platinum pieces. He will pass the coins to Payne.

"I think you should hang onto these."

Lokin pats his enchanted shield and then gestures to the axe.

"For splitting purposes, we should consider these items based on what we can get for them, not for what they're actually worth. We should add up all our coin, factor in these item's half worth, and then see if Kol and I can buy them back with our shares."

Velmont

First Post
Valeria hands out the 21 platinium for the Scroll of Invisbility, the scroll of Delay Poison and the potion of Hide From Animals. "Thank, it is a pleasure to bargain with you."

orsal

LEW Judge
While the group is still discussing where to go next for mundane appraisals, and whether to have the shield and axe identified or just trust their best guess as to their power, the shop door opens again. In comes Zurd, accompanied by two men in the Orussus Watch uniform. One of the men speaks.

"Good day, Mrs. di Senzio. I'm Officer Betunes of the City Watch. We have a report that one of your customers was held up by some other customers right in this shop a few minutes ago. Is this correct?"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]rofl I would have never thought that would happen in my shop... too great. It is really fun to play some NPC in someone else game :p [/SBLOCK]

As the officer enter, the guard in the doorway seems to relax a bit. Valeria welcomes the officer with a smile. "Good day officer. I'm please to see you here. Held up here you tell? The word is a bit strong officer, but things doesn't seem to be at ease among this group. I feared a moment that they would decide that words wan't the best way to solve there problems, but all these gentlemen, the six of them, have stay civilized and havn't done more than what could be interpreted as insulting each other. It seems they came back from a contract that have not gone too well and that create tension between them, but I suppose these gentlemen would be best placed to gives you the detail about what happen before coming here. They came here to identify some items. It seems that when Jemeny..." Valeria show Jemeny who is still standing behind the counter and nods at the officer when he is named "...identified which items were magical, the group was partially aware of it already, but they blame this mister" making a sign toward Zurd "to have hidden the magical nature of the axe. creating more contention between him and the remaining of the group. After that came a discussion on how to split the items and gold, as many adventurer like to do after an adventure, but some wnated to exclude him." making a sign again at Zurd. "He was never held up here, but he might felt insulted and might think the split is not fare for him, but no physical action have been done in this establishment, or it would have been me who would have come to see you, officer. We don't tolerate any physical aggresion or fight in our establishment."

hero4hire

Explorer
"It would be almost humorous the hole you dig yourself Zurd. If it wasn't so annoying the way you do it." he turns to the Guard. "Is it a criminal offense to report a crime falsely?"

orsal

LEW Judge
hero4hire said:
"It would be almost humorous the hole you dig yourself Zurd. If it wasn't so annoying the way you do it." he turns to the Guard. "Is it a criminal offense to report a crime falsely?"

Betunes replies, "If you believe that has happened, sir, could you explain?"

orsal

LEW Judge
hero4hire said:
"Simple...We stand accused of holding him up. Which I assume means robbing him by force. When we hadn't."

Zurd sneers. "By force, or by threat of force. Officer, it was this same man, who now denies any robbery, who first declared that I ought to be cut in two by the axe he calls his -- although it is as much mine as his, for we fought together against the vile orc chieftain who previously wielded it. He then declared that he would offer me my life if I forfeited my claim to our shared earnings. To offer an upstanding citizen a choice between forfeiting his duly earned property and forfeiting his life is recognized in every lawful city as robbery. It was this man, Kol, who led the attack, but the others agreed. Not one of them was willing to grant me an even share of our just earnings. I am not stupid enough to take on all five at once, so I turned to the law. I trust that in Orussus, justice will be done."

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Payne, happy to have seen Zurd leave.. sighs with relief. About damned time the half-breed got the hint. She had turned her back now to look over the loot and was awaiting a total when the door opened once again. The cloaked female glances out of curiousity over her shoulder, and instantly stiffens at the sight of the law accompanying Zurd. You have got to be kidding me! Inhaling jaggedly; fight or flight? Slipping the cowl of her garment back to reveal her paled and scarred visage, Payne sizes up the situation with her two-toned pools before speaking. "Kol is to blame for your lying? You tried to cheat us out of a true magic item that you claim you had no idea its value nor magical properties. Kol speaking up had nothing to do with my decision on not wishing to share with you. I just don't like you - plain and simple." She shrugs. "Not breaking any laws there. Trying to act all high and mighty now does not make up for your actions within the compound, Zurd. Besides - I believe when you stormed out of here moments ago you forfeited your cut."

Richard Rawen

First Post
A large human carrying a breastplate under one arm and armed with various weapons upon his person comes into the store...

Richard stops in his tracks... were these the same folk he had almost grouped with those weeks... (How long was it!?) ago? Why was there a fight in the air? The guards bristled at him when he came in, the glare in the eyes of several one-time comrades is plain to see and the city watch make it clear it is a tense situation.

"Um... hey. Excuse me... "Looking past the assembled, Richard meets the shop-keepers eye. "Perhaps I should return later?

OOC: wow... what an ironic meeting guys. I've been trying to get Richard out and shopping for days and the timing is just too weird!

Remove ads