[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

orsal

LEW Judge
Zurd tries to break the tension by returning to the matter at hand. He hands Jemeny 3 GP and asks, "So what can you tell us about the scrolls and potion?"
[sblock=Velmont]
scroll: invisibility
scroll: delay poison
potion: hide from animals[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Jemeny take teh potion and shake it gently. he then remove the cap of the vial and take a drop that have stick on it. He taste it. "Hmmm... let's me consult my note, I'm less familar with that potion." He go in the backstore and come back with a little book. "Here it is. That's why I didn't recognize it at first. It's generally made by some druids. It's allow to become invisible to all senses of any animals nearby. That mean they cannot see, hear or smell you. but they still can bump you if you are in there way."

Jemeny put back the cap on teh vial and take the two scrolls. He whispers some words and do some sign over the scrolls. He take a few minutes to read them. "The first one will neutralize temporary a poison... it doesn't remove it, only put it dormant for a few hours before it takes effect, but you might eb able to find teh antidote during that time. The second one allow you to become invisible to anyone, not only animals like the potion, but it won't hide your smells or teh sounds you make. A plain invisible effect."

"The potion, I'm ready to offer you 30 gp." tells Valeria "For the scrolls, 90 gp each. If you wnat to sell the three, it will make 210 gp. If you are interested to sell the axe or shield, we won't be able to buy them except if you are interested in one of the studded armors or the rapier we have here. If you are not interested, I can point you to some buyers. They will offer fair price, but not as good as we can when we have the fund."

Lot

First Post
Lokin listens to the prices with interest. He remain, however, in his tactical location.

"I say we sell. It sounds like the gold will do us more good than the scrolls or potion."

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Seeing as Payne is not going to get her way in the decision, she quiets down.. growing tight lipped. ``Whatever has to be done so that I can move on. I really have no use for the potions nor the scrolls.. and none of the other magical items help me at all. I say do what you wish with the items - as long as I get a fair cut in gold.``

( OOC: I don't necessarily agree about Zurd and Kyle getting an equal share - but it is not my place to rule. I cannot justify why Payne wouldn't cut Kyle in - though Zurd she just doesn't like and has no qualms about leaving him with no treasure. In her eyes - he's lucky he's leaving with all his body parts. :) )

hero4hire

Explorer
"Indeed. This place has a reputation for fairness...and honesty." he adds looking directly at Zurd. "I do not know the value of such items but I will agree to the price. However there are still matters unresolved. All opinions are heard. I say we put it to a vote. Who says Zurd should get a full share? and who says he should get nothing? You all know my vote."

OOC: I believe Kol and Payne vote no. Lokin votes for a reduced share given? Kongu really wasnt definitive and Kyle was silent.

orsal

LEW Judge
Kongu nods. "I agree with you. Zurd tried to use our group, not work with us." Her tone betrays some ambivalence, but she makes it quite clear where she has come down. Kyle is too stoic to give any reading of how strongly he feels, but he responds to Kongu's vote with a terse "That's right."

Zurd resumes his angrier tone as he addresses Valeria. "This is robbery! You saw we all came in together. All that we gained in our sortie, belongs to all six of us equally. If you allow the others to gang up, to steal my share, you are a party to a crime, and I shall not hesitate to report you to the Watch along with them."

Velmont

First Post
"Gentlemen, I'm a shop keeper, I'm no judge and I don't know what happen during your adventures. I'm not here to settle your contention. If you want to sells the items, it will be a pleasure to buy it to you, and I doubt you'll find a better price elsewhere, but it's your decision." tells Valeria.

Lot

First Post
Lokin gives Valeria an apologetic look.

"Please, let's be civil. First things first. Let's trade in the goods and get the coin for them. We need not bother these shopkeeps with our problems. I would hope you all would trust me to hold onto the money in the meantime. I think I've been trustworthy so far and I'm not winning any sprinting contest if I tried to run."

Lokin pauses, to gauge responses. Then he continues.

"My proposition is to divide up the share and include Zurd. For the axe, he can have his share based on his original assessment. One sixth of some 300-odd crowns, right? This would be the amount he would have gotten if we believed him, so it's hardly a crime to hold him to his original appaisal."

Lokin raises his hands in a conciliatory manner.

"I know, I know. Most of you think he deserves nothing. I realize that. My point is, Zurd does not seem the forgiving kind. Or the kind to forget a grudge. If we take his share, I see trouble with him in the future. He cannot do much to us now while we're all together, but he would bide his time. I'd rather lose a few coins with the peace of mind knowing that I don't have an enemy looking to do me harm. The share would be some assurance that Zurd is out of your lives and that might be worth it for you. If you decide to take his share, I want nothing to do with it. I want a sixth of the total. No more, no less."

hero4hire

Explorer
"Lokin my friend. Trying to get me to give Zurd money to prevent a future encounter with him is folley. I relish the thought of him attacking me. If he wants to exact vengeance he has but to try. The only thing I can offer Zurd now is his life. With that I am being generous. It seems the votes are decided. If you wish to pay Zurd you may do so..Out of your share. And Zurd..." he looks to the Half-Orc. "If Lokin is correct, you will find me...and grim death waiting."

OOC: still readying same action if Zurd acts

Velmont

First Post
Valeria approach Jemeny and whispers a few words. The wizard nods. "Sorry gentlemen, but I'll be back in a minute. If you come to a decision, Jemeny will serve you." On that Valeria go to the backstore, the guard in the doorway opening the way for her.

Remove ads