[IC] Ethend: Hunt for Cantus

Erekose13

Explorer
"Do you know if there is anyone in town that might know more about this attack? We might as well wait until tomorrow to leave, but we can try to gather as much information here as we can tonight." replies Tau accepting a drink from Tamyn.

Ferrix

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"Do you know if there is anyone in town that might know more about this attack? We might as well wait until tomorrow to leave, but we can try to gather as much information here as we can tonight." replies Tau accepting a drink from Tamyn.

Tamyn ambles to behind the bar, topping up a pitcher with the same red bitter and returns to the table. He tops up your glasses and fill his own, although he doesn't pick up the mug as he sits.

"Ye may ask the smith, he serves as the local sheriff. I don't know specifically if he can help, but he might know someone who can."

Legildur

First Post
"Well, what are we waiting for?" asks Baereaus. "Never thought I would say it, but plenty of time for a drink later. Let's go see the smith."

Erekose13

Explorer
Tau takes a long drink of his ale before nodding. "It'll help keep me warm in that weather. But yes, let us see this smith. Where might we find him, Tamyn? Or would he even be available on a night like this?"

Ferrix

Explorer
"He's probably having dinner 'bout now, I'd give it a wait and get yerself some. I can whip up something if you don't mind waiting and have a paltry coin or two to spare," the innkeeper smiles and rises from the table and heads through a door behind the bar.

A short while later he emerges with a simple but wholesome meal of dark bread with butter, a native curling green that has been pan fried probably with butter, and a decent sized roast. "I hope ye don't mind fiddleheads, they've got a peculiar flavor, but they're good for ya." He smiles, setting the greens down on the table between the roast and bread.

He waves his hand at the two locals who have been immersed in their game of Mills and they get up and sit at the large table with you.

The meal is friendly and warm, something that most of you haven't had the opportunity for in quite some time. The conversation tends to range towards everyday matters of the two locals and the inn, although once in a while a mention of the Mythar quiets the table.

A couple hours later the dull glow of the stormy day sinks deeper and you finish up your meal thanking the innkeeper who waves away any coin. "Best go see Geran 'fore he heads to sleep. He's an early riser that one."

Dichotomy

Explorer
"Yes, very kind of you goodsir," Delynn adds to Tamyn as she follows Tau out.

The druid turns to her old friend Kolbyr. "After we speak to this smith, I'd like to introduce you to Sali, a friend that has traveled with me since you and I last met. I'm sure that you will like him a great deal."

Bront

The man with the probe
Kolbyr nods and smiles as well as he can beneath the scarring.

[sblock=Delynn]'My friend Fjord waits in the woods as well.'[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases