[IC] Ethend: Hunt for Cantus

Erekose13

Explorer
"Tamyn, my apologies, I hadn't caught your name in all my time here. Uiim was better with names. The news you bring is bright news in our search, though I fear that more travesty will we find. This attack fits with everything I've discovered so far. We must be off quickly. Which direction did you say the merchants had been attacked?" replies Tau.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kolbyr shakes his head negitively in responce to Delynn's question.

[sblock=Delyn] 'There are those willing to fight here. That is comforting.' [/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
Ferrix said:
[sblock=Jerod]"T's beyon' me where they've oft to." The barkeep shrugs and moves on down the bar to serve another customer."[/sblock]

[sblock=Jerod]Requoting the last thing I posted for you. Need to know what you are doing. As you are currently running on a seperate track from the others we can keep this sblocked and run it till you catch up to them in some way.[/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"Tamyn, my apologies, I hadn't caught your name in all my time here. Uiim was better with names. The news you bring is bright news in our search, though I fear that more travesty will we find. This attack fits with everything I've discovered so far. We must be off quickly. Which direction did you say the merchants had been attacked?" replies Tau.

"A couple days west... you might be best to take a night here first. The weather is getting awfully rough." Tamyn looks down at his empty mug, "care for another round?"

RillianPA

First Post
Ferrix said:
[sblock=Jerod]Requoting the last thing I posted for you. Need to know what you are doing. As you are currently running on a seperate track from the others we can keep this sblocked and run it till you catch up to them in some way.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ferrix]Ah cool, wasnt sure whether to pick up from the same place or not.
Sounds like the next thing Jerod will do is head north. If it is early in the day, he will head out immediately, after purchasing some supplies for the road. If not, he will ask about a place to stay for the night.[/sblock]

Remove ads