World at war IC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol shrugs, "I guess if you want to come that's fine." He holds out a hand, "I'm Rick, Rik."

Question

First Post
Illyes starts glancing around, uncomfortable with this new turn of events. He whispers to Orb :

[sblock=Orb]

"Okay let us say we let him tag along and help us. The obvious problem being, how much do we tell him? This is supposed to be top secret, and hes going to figure out sooner or later why we are here."

[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Orb whispers back:
[sblock=Illyes]"We'll see how much of the truth he tells once he's had a day out of here. If nothing else, we can put him back in there with some food and leave him somewhere to be found much later."[/sblock]

Mallak

First Post
Rossarrell returns from the woods where she had quietly disappeared to earlier. As she draws closer and sees the new addition to the party, she calls out and points, "What is that?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rick's eyes widen, finally finding Rossarrell, "Oh, there you are! We have a jack-in-the-box now. It sings and everything."

ASuperHero

First Post
Suddenly all buisness (the image is somewhat spoiled by the acrobatic Mice who seem to have sprouted Butterfly wings that now fly around the wagon), Rik replys to the Lady Kaftan. "Striking a blow against brigands, while I must agree is an excelent sentiment, does not seem to be the kind of things most traveling performers habitually do. Since you seem to be currently in possession of my possessions, I don't really have any choice in weather or not I should go with you."

With a snap of his fingers a top hat appears in Rik's hands and the flying mice dive into it, one after another, placing it on his head, it vanishes. Turning to the Halflings, he smiles and shakes Rick' hand. "It's almost like we are twins seperated at birth! And I seem to have a sister! How marvelous! My fair lady, I am sooo much better than a mere 'Jack-in-the-Box', for one thing, a Jack-in-the-Box can't walk around. I however, feel the need to do some stretching. Well, you all know who I am, and I seem to be short on names at the moment. Who are you and where are we going?" Rik Steps out of the chest and moves to take up the reigns of his donkey.

"So, where are we bound?

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Tommy sees the act put on by the little man and thinks to himself What are we now a freakin' circus or secret agents.

"You, our little showman, can call me Grim. But just don't go doing any of that magic around me. I don't need you talkin' to me,"
He gives the halflings a wink, "I have enough small friends as it is."

Mallak

First Post
Rossarrell pouts for a moment when it is clear that Rik isn't going back into the box, but then she brightens up and smiles, addressing the gnome. "It is quite impossible for you and my brother to be twins seperated at birth, you know, quite apart from the fact that you are lacking in his halfling good looks." She lets that rest for a beat before introducing herself. "I'm Rossarrell Brondarelli, and Rickol is my twin brother."

Ross returns Grim's wink as she continues to address Rik. "Don't worry about him. He's big and cranky, but at least he doesn't eat halflings." After a moment, she adds in a thoughtful voice, "I don't know about gnomes, though..."

Jaceth feels as if he should say something but is uncomfortably aware that he just doesn't know what to add. So he settles for Reining Asirra over to a convinient place to butcher the wild pig for supper.

Remove ads