The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

D20Dazza

Explorer
You ready yourself for the climb, the wain light glistening off the metal rings lieing at the edge of the cliff. Lord Turin graps one of the rings and tries to pull it but it doesn't move, he does though note that it is connected to a chain that descends deep into the cliff face and that the five remaining rings also have chains attached.

Ferrix

Explorer
OOC: I had assumed the chain was short and just anchored to the wall, although I guess "descends deep into the cliff face" could mean that it is anchored and then runs down the wall.

ringojim

First Post
No rope I'm afraid but I do have a couple of spare daggers if they are of use Jharvym. Here catch! :) Just jokes!

ooc:Athear hands Jharvym two daggers

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Much thanks, although for some odd reason that I'll never understand, my extensive combat training with two claws does not leave me any the wiser as to how to use two daggers at once. Still better than my fists though, most certainly."

(OOC: @Ferrix--At firs description I thought they descended down for climbing. But now I'm not sure ;))

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori looks at the long descent down and gulps. Even with only her bag to encumber her, she was not particularly strong. The thought of losing her grip and falling to her death did not appeal at all... "I would be willing to sacrifice a few yards of clothing to make a short rope to tie me to someone else. I am not very strong, you all know this, and I fear to fall..." she says quietly, her eyes wet as she confesses her weakness.

Ferrix

Explorer
"You shall have my aid dearest Kori, do not fear for it is upon my strength which you may lean today." Lord Turin looks over the edge attempting to size-up the difficulty of the climb down.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's okay Kori...we'll make it through this. Please don't cry. I'll tell you what--I'm basically carrying nothing, and you aren't very heavy, so I'll carry you down with me when I go."

D20Dazza

Explorer
The chains go into the mountain, a closer examination (peering through one of the small holes the chains go into) shows what appears to be cogs and wheels inside.

Remove ads