di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

DerHauptman

First Post
[sblock=Velmont]

For the day of the Archery Contest I prepared:

0th: Detect Magic x2; Guidance x 1
1st: Bane; Doom; Domain - Grease (Appears as blood according to Tarusk description)

I've cast both DM now,

I also I waned to cast BANE when Cepheus' and the Noble have their shoot off as we discussed in e-mail.

However, I post that I cast it already because I thought they were going to shoot in the next round. Jik'tu would not have cast it if Cepheus was not up there on the mark ready to shoot. It's just a problem with the nature of the PBP - so I should still have that one left.

I edited that post since I would not have cast the spell while my enemy wasn't shooting.

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If you want to wait fot teh moment Cepheus and teh noble will shoot, you can wait, as I havn't describe yet what will happen. I'll poost later tonight or tomorrow morning what will happen next. I just want to let a bit of time for Animus to make his roll...[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus looks over the crossbow looking for anything that may affect the quality or accuracy of the weapon.

[sblock]Cepheus has 3 ranks in craft weaponsmith with a +6 skill modifier. Not sure if this makes a difference but can't hurt to ask.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
As Reynold call for the next contestants to stand on there line, Jik'tu, being somewhere where he wouldn't attract attention, he cast Bane. He then returns in teh crowd.

The next contestants are moving foward on the line. Cepheus look at his crossbow. He remarks that the string have a bit less tension than usual, but he remember Reynold telling the crossbow had been modified to adapt there range to the bows.

Once back in the crowd Jik'tu cast detect magic to take a look at if there isn't any cheating. He feels magic... the noble seems to have been bane, but Cepheus weapon is magic too. The orc try to get the attention of the gnome, but Cepheus is too absorb by the inspection of his weapon.

"Ready?" shouts Reynold. "Stop!" Warren, on the side make a sign. He walks up to Reynold, and the other official too. "Cepheus Beren Boomhill, and Lord Guillaume, please come foward."

The Lord looks at Cepheus, and seems somehow concerns to be call like that.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen relaxes on his bowstring. He looks around, confused. What is happening now? Did something happen?

Quozen turns to scan the crowd. Where was that orc bully with the gnome? Where are the noble's assistants? He is sure something odd just happened, but he isn't sure what.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus shrugs not sure what is happening. He walks over to Reynold. What is happening?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]BigB... your spot check roll was 13, and your Sense Motive was 5... you havn't seen anything of that, as you didn't beat the DC: 21 of the spot check (the one who touch your crossbow rolled very high on his sleight-of-hand check... maybe you want to review your last post.[/SBLOCK]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu runs over....

Reynolds, Reynolds....

Someone has botage dis crossbow Cepeheus gots!!!

I tect dis magic and his has chant on it - somuns makes him pear to bees cheater.

He not, He lot of ting not cheats!

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]BigB... your spot check roll was 13, and your Sense Motive was 5... you havn't seen anything of that, as you didn't beat the DC: 21 of the spot check (the one who touch your crossbow rolled very high on his sleight-of-hand check... maybe you want to review your last post.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=ooc velmont] I adjusted the last post. I was not sure if the DC check was to notice the man or if there was more info if I passed the check. Thank you[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Jik'tu, thanks, but we didn't summoned you. If we have question or information, we will ask you."

"What he is talking about, that little one has enchanted his crossbow?" asks Lord Guillaume, half surprised, half pleased.

"You and Boomhill are both under magic influence, and magic is prohibited." explain Warren

The noble seems surprise to learn that he is under a magic influence.

"Boomhill has his weapon enchanted with an alteration spell that improved it's accuracy. Lord Guillaume is under a minor curse that affect his own accuracy." tells the other judge.

"Thanks. Mr Boomhill, I'll listen to you first, how do you explain it?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]FYI, if I use a SBLOCK that tells Spot DC:15, it means you can look at it if you sucessfully roll a DC 15 spot roll.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads