ENnies Mods are teh best!

Nyaricus

First Post
I don't think anyone has mentioned this lately, but I just want to say that I appreciate all the hard work you mods do :D

Thanks for being awesome! :)

William Ronald

Explorer
I think the moderators do a good job in keeping a friendly tone on the boards, even though there are some challenges every now and then. (Some people will try to skirt the rules, but this is perhaps to be expected.)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
They do a pretty good job considering how hypocritical and censorship happy they all are. :lol:

Sorry, I got a laugh out of the poster claiming that. I truly enjoy the way this site is handled, except it sometimes make it more difficult to adjust when I occasionally leave this safe harbor for other boards.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Thornir Alekeg said:
They do a pretty good job considering how hypocritical and censorship happy they all are. :lol:

Sorry, I got a laugh out of the poster claiming that. I truly enjoy the way this site is handled, except it sometimes make it more difficult to adjust when I occasionally leave this safe harbor for other boards.

I'm deeply offended at the notion that you consider me not to be hypocritical and censorship happy. I thought those were my best credentials when I was recruited as a mod!

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
I agree, the mods here do an incredibly good job.

What some call censorship, I call keeping the peace on an internet forum.
And that's not an easy task - especially in a hobby with a high percentage of know-it-alls.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Piratecat said:
Actually, it was your butt. Have you been working out?

My butt has been in great shape for several years. I'm actually trying to do some upper body work to get ripped for GenCon.

Remove ads