di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Verbatim

Explorer
~Ask a simple question, get a simple answer...~

Taking his hand and enjoying the game, Cyrus will play as long as she is willing and will enjoy the show when the time comes for it.

Velmont

First Post
As Nirrassa and Cyrus discuss, three men enter teh place. They walk up to teh bar and teh leader of these men start to talk to the barman. Cyrus and Nirassa see them both clearly. They are wearing the watchmen uniform. Cyrus recognize Bendict who is follwoing his superior. Benedict recognize Cyrus and he see that teh watchmen recognize Nirassa and seems a bit surprise. He nods at Cyrus to salute him and turn back to the discussion his superior have.

Nirrassa catch a few words of the discussion. The leader tells there will be some guard here tonight and there shouldn't be any problem, but over that, she recognize the voice, the same one that ignore her and identify her as a beggar. It is at that moment she see the leader turning his head toward her. Teh leader adds, aloud:

"Is that beggar annoying you and your patron?"

Verbatim

Explorer
Keeping the game going, Cyrus knew that Nirrassa looked nothing like what she had in the alley those days ago. His smile faltered for the briefest of moments, but then he steeled his resolve and looked over at her.

"I think a job with you would be safe bet if there ever was one."

As Benedict's superior spoke aloud, Cyrus pulled his coin pouch from his belt and set it upon the table.

"The lady is my guest and we dine tonight on Mongrel's grace and my skill."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Looking straight at the leader she says, "Why do you insist on calling me a beggarr when I am not?!"

Velmont

First Post
"No, they are guest here. Quiet and civilized. I have nothing to complain about. Should I?" tells the Innkeeper behind his bar.

As Nirassa asks her question, the officer tells "Because I had witness you have been begging, and between a ragged blind Katara and a citizen of the high district, I know who is the lier." The watchman look at the gold piece on the table.

"We don't welcome beggar, but this mister have the money to pay and the blind person doesn't wear any rag today. If I have a complain, I'll tell you as soon as possible, but I would prefer to see my guest to have a pleasant day." replies teh Innkeeper.

Animus

Explorer

"You witnessed me begging for help because I was just attacked! What is wrrong with you people?! Didn't you hear my cry?" she says, voice full of frustration.

Velmont

First Post
"I have honest citizen who gave me your exact description that you have been begging, disturbing the peace of there homes. And for being attack, I have see no one attacking you, you have created that story not to get arrested. You've been lucky Katara, don't push your luck."

Cyran and Nirassa, with her special sight, see behind the officer, Benedict who is making a sign to Cyran, telling him to make Nirassa shut up.

Animus

Explorer

Nirrassa will ready to cast Grease under the guy who is behind her if he chooses to attack or grab her.

Velmont

First Post
Cyrus decide to not answer and only stare at the officer, showing him he is in his right and there is nothing bad in being there. Cyrus look at the Katara looking if she will answers, but he spot that she is focus just like they were about to be attack.

As no one answer the officer, the innkeeper adds. "It's all right officer, if there is something, I'll call you."

The officer nods at the innkeeper and leave the Inn, but not before staing back at Cyrus and Nirrassa. The officer seems bother by seeing the Katara there, but Benedict nods at Cyrus before leaving.

"Sorry for this. He always have been reknown for his great zeal in doing his job."

Remove ads