di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Velmont said:
Cyrus decide to not answer and only stare at the officer, showing him he is in his right and there is nothing bad in being there. Cyrus look at the Katara looking if she will answers, but he spot that she is focus just like they were about to be attack.

As no one answer the officer, the innkeeper adds. "It's all right officer, if there is something, I'll call you."

The officer nods at the innkeeper and leave the Inn, but not before staing back at Cyrus and Nirrassa. The officer seems bother by seeing the Katara there, but Benedict nods at Cyrus before leaving.

"Sorry for this. He always have been reknown for his great zeal in doing his job."

"I think I shall retirre earrly tonight," she says.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Verb was suppose to be on a trip for a while, but he should eb back now I think... I'll update tomorrow and see what I do with Cyrus.

Velmont

First Post
Cyrus seems to be absorbed with his thought for a moment. "And miss the show? The innkeeper seems to make sure we have a good evening. But you might be right. But before we were interrupt, you asked me something I think."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Velmont said:
Cyrus seems to be absorbed with his thought for a moment. "And miss the show? The innkeeper seems to make sure we have a good evening. But you might be right. But before we were interrupt, you asked me something I think."

"Well, let's wait forr the show," she says, reconsidering her last statement.

Velmont

First Post
Cyrus and Nirrassa finish there meal. A bit later, they move to a closer table to have a better spot. During the evening, they are listening to the singer and storytellers and watching the dancers and acrobats that perform on teh stage. The Inn is crowdy, but they finally get some rest from all those anooying person that seem to track both of them.

[SBLOCK=OOC]The day is over, Xp soon in teh OOC thread.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 6 =-=-=-

-=-=-= Winged Flute =-=-=-

Khairi enter the Winged Flute. It is an half-elf who welcome you. You don't have time to talk that he tells you. "The lady have informed me of your arrival. She will be ready in a few minutes. Please follow me." He leads you through the room that is filled with a few patrons and some musicians that prepare themsleves for the night's contest. He open a door that lead into a corridor. He open the first door on his left which open on a private room.

-=-=-= Private room =-=-=-

As Khairi enter the private room, he sees a large room. In the middle of it is a large enough table for at least 10 person confortably installed for dinner, but Khairi see only two set of silver ustensil face to face, on the wide of the table, allowing to be close enough from each other. Two glasses of wine have been served and a bottle of wine is open. A silver candelabrum is ligthed and light the table. the walls are decorated with some painting. Four red ribbon are decorating the four walls. "Make you at ease. If you need anything, just pull any red ribbon and someone should come to you in the minute."

BigB

First Post
Khairi gets a thorough cleaning (a bath) at the RDI when he gets the news to go to the winged flute. Along the way he stops to collect some flowers from the market.

Velmont said:
-=-=-= Day 6 =-=-=-

-=-=-= Winged Flute =-=-=-

Khairi enter the Winged Flute. It is an half-elf who welcome you. You don't have time to talk that he tells you. "The lady have informed me of your arrival. She will be ready in a few minutes. Please follow me." He leads you through the room that is filled with a few patrons and some musicians that prepare themsleves for the night's contest. He open a door that lead into a corridor. He open the first door on his left which open on a private room.

-=-=-= Private room =-=-=-

As Khairi enter the private room, he sees a large room. In the middle of it is a large enough table for at least 10 person confortably installed for dinner, but Khairi see only two set of silver ustensil face to face, on the wide of the table, allowing to be close enough from each other. Two glasses of wine have been served and a bottle of wine is open. A silver candelabrum is ligthed and light the table. the walls are decorated with some painting. Four red ribbon are decorating the four walls. "Make you at ease. If you need anything, just pull any red ribbon and someone should come to you in the minute."

I am most impressed with this establishment. Thank you very much. Would it be possible to get these placed in a vase for the lady? Khairi remains standing not wanting to appear rude by seating himself before Melinda. He walk about the room looking at any decoration, tapestries, paintings etc... until she arrives.

Velmont

First Post
The half-elf nods and takes the flower. Two minutes later, he come back and put a crystal vase on the table with the flowers in it. Seeing Khairi have no more resquest, he leaves. Khairi starts to look at the decoration. One of the painting show a man that is figthing a large black dragon. A small note on teh side show the painitng have been made by man coming from Monemvassia. As he is looking at it, he hears a familiar voice coming from behind, from the door.

"Lovely flower you've brought."

Khairi turns around and is surprise to see Melinda in courtier's dress, finely decorated. No surprise the half-elf was speaking of her as lady, as she have little similarity with teh figther that show up in the Arena. He long brown hait float on her shoulder. Her dark look doesn't show less determination but more joyfulness and kindness. Her blue dress is skin-tight on the top and let show her muscsular body and flow as wave from her waist to the floor. Some silver threads decorate the dress, creating pattern similar to a silver rain.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The half-elf nods and takes the flower. Two minutes later, he come back and put a crystal vase on the table with the flowers in it. Seeing Khairi have no more resquest, he leaves. Khairi starts to look at the decoration. One of the painting show a man that is figthing a large black dragon. A small note on teh side show the painitng have been made by man coming from Monemvassia. As he is looking at it, he hears a familiar voice coming from behind, from the door.

"Lovely flower you've brought."

Khairi turns around and is surprise to see Melinda in courtier's dress, finely decorated. No surprise the half-elf was speaking of her as lady, as she have little similarity with teh figther that show up in the Arena. He long brown hait float on her shoulder. Her dark look doesn't show less determination but more joyfulness and kindness. Her blue dress is skin-tight on the top and let show her muscsular body and flow as wave from her waist to the floor. Some silver threads decorate the dress, creating pattern similar to a silver rain.

Khairi turns and at seeing Melinda dressed in fine clothes his expression displays his approval and the fact she has taken him by surprise. My Lady, you do not cease to amaze me. I was impressed in the arena, now I dont know the words to express the impression you have made on me. I am truly honored to have your company. The flower is a small token of my appreciation of you. It seems I have come underdressed.

Remove ads