di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
"It took decades to change the mortal combat of the pit into a show as it is. And animals still dies in the arenas. It would be ridiculous to think I could change that like that. It would need more than me to change the mentality of a whole kingdom."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"It took decades to change the mortal combat of the pit into a show as it is. And animals still dies in the arenas. It would be ridiculous to think I could change that like that. It would need more than me to change the mentality of a whole kingdom."

I think you underestimate your charm. You are both a attractive woman and a skilled fighter. If you build a reputation as you have started in tournaments it is possible.

Velmont

First Post
"I don't think Earling will change like that. But you might be right somewhere. If it has to change, it will need to start somewhere." She finish her plate and take a sip of wine. "Did you have the chance to travel a lot since you have left your people?"

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"I don't think Earling will change like that. But you might be right somewhere. If it has to change, it will need to start somewhere." She finish her plate and take a sip of wine. "Did you have the chance to travel a lot since you have left your people?"

Not as much as I plan to do. Orussus was my first destination, and the journey was uneventful. I did travel through some interesting lands when leaving the desert, although this area is interesting to me. I still have not gotten used to the limited range of vision with all the trees and mountain ranges.

Velmont

First Post
"You should go in the northen mountain. You'll see that you can see farther than in any plain I've been, so I suppose it is the same than the desert. But you should put more clothing, the moutain tops are generally pretty cold. But where did you wanted to go after Orussus?" she asks with interest.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"You should go in the northen mountain. You'll see that you can see farther than in any plain I've been, so I suppose it is the same than the desert. But you should put more clothing, the moutain tops are generally pretty cold. But where did you wanted to go after Orussus?" she asks with interest.

I had not thought much about after Orussus. I had heard of the RDI from some of the Dervish who returned. They told of great adventures and I knew I must experience this land myself. When I arrived I heard of the tournament and could not resist. I would like to travel to all the lands. The view from the northern mountains must be grand. I will make a point to see it myself.

BigB

First Post
You seem very interested in the Dervish. Is there a reason for such curiosity?

ooc: My trip was cancelled so I will be available as normal.

Velmont

First Post
Melinda grabs her glass of wine. "Not any particula reason, except I like all the sword technique and your people have devellop one that is pretty unique and pretty rare to see in Earling. In our lands, it is more the gladiatoral style that you see the most." she takes a sip and put it back on the table.

"You seem very interested in me. Is there a reason for such curiosity?" she asks, smiling with a friendly taunt in the manner to ask it.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Melinda grabs her glass of wine. "Not any particula reason, except I like all the sword technique and your people have devellop one that is pretty unique and pretty rare to see in Earling. In our lands, it is more the gladiatoral style that you see the most." she takes a sip and put it back on the table.

"You seem very interested in me. Is there a reason for such curiosity?" she asks, smiling with a friendly taunt in the manner to ask it.

Khairi smiles. Well I have never met another woman like you.

Velmont

First Post
Melinda smiles at Khairi answers. At that moment, the half-elf open the door to come and take the empty plates. As he leaves, some music enter the room.

"Lovely song. It seems the contest have started." She stands up and walks to the door. She opens it and take a few second to listen to the music. She turns around and approach Khairi. "Do Sairudani knows how to dance with a woman?"

Remove ads