di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Melinda smiles at Khairi answers. At that moment, the half-elf open the door to come and take the empty plates. As he leaves, some music enter the room.

"Lovely song. It seems the contest have started." She stands up and walks to the door. She opens it and take a few second to listen to the music. She turns around and approach Khairi. "Do Sairudani knows how to dance with a woman?"

I would be delighted. Khairi takes Melinda's hand and introduces her to the Sairundan style of dance.

Velmont

First Post
Khairi takes the Hand of Melinda, and follow the music. The music is not the kind of one he is used to dance on, but he knows at least how to not make it horrible and thinks that he get out of it pretty well. The music have a good rythme and not to slow, carrying some joy. As the music end, khairi see Melinda smiles. Khairi feels something strange in the air, something not use to it. Maybe it is her perfume that has some effect on him.

The half-elf suddenly appears with the dessert, a small white cake covered with exotic fruits and chocolat. He quickly leaves, trying to disturb the less possible the two guest. A new song starts in the room after some well earned applause. This time, the music is softer, slower, more melodic and melancholic.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I rolled a Perform(Dance) roll to see if you would step on Melinda's feet... with a 10, you are not a clumsy dancer.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Khairi takes the Hand of Melinda, and follow the music. The music is not the kind of one he is used to dance on, but he knows at least how to not make it horrible and thinks that he get out of it pretty well. The music have a good rythme and not to slow, carrying some joy. As the music end, khairi see Melinda smiles. Khairi feels something strange in the air, something not use to it. Maybe it is her perfume that has some effect on him.

The half-elf suddenly appears with the dessert, a small white cake covered with exotic fruits and chocolat. He quickly leaves, trying to disturb the less possible the two guest. A new song starts in the room after some well earned applause. This time, the music is softer, slower, more melodic and melancholic.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I rolled a Perform(Dance) roll to see if you would step on Melinda's feet... with a 10, you are not a clumsy dancer.[/SBLOCK]

With the effect of the atmosphere Khairi gently pulls Melinda a bit closer and begins to dance a bit slower with the music. I am not sure what it is my lady but you seem to have charmed me. One more dance before dessert, perhaps.

Velmont

First Post
"I would be pleased." Khairi starts to dance, but leading a dance on such music, when he is used to dance on music with more rythme, more appropriate for figthing, Khairi have a bit more difficulty to lead the dance. A few things he is trying seems to not fit with the music. The song finish and some applause can be heard in the common room. After a moment of hesitation, Melinda return to her seat. She is still smiling. "You dance well. I've seen too much duelist that cannot do more than fight with a sword. It is a fresh change to meet one who have some artistic interest."

[SBLOCK=OOC]You still don't dance on Melinda's feet, but with a 9, you don't impress either. Too bad, but slow dance are great to seduce, and I talk by experience ;) [/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Khairi follows Melinda to the table and helps her with her chair as she sits.

I am not the best dancer around but I do enjoy it and your company only makes the experience all the more enjoyable.

He then sits and after Melinda trys her dessert he tastes his. Thank you for a most enjoyable dinner.

Velmont

First Post

"I am not the best dancer around but I do enjoy it and your company only makes the experience all the more enjoyable."

"You are not that bad. I am not better than you." she replies.

He then sits and after Melinda trys her dessert he tastes his. "Thank you for a most enjoyable dinner."

"I'm a bit alone in this city. I always prefer company when I eat, even more good company."

Both finish to eat the dessert. Some music starts again, with great rythm. Khairi guess someone is presently dancing on the stage. The bottle of wine is empty and teh cups are half empty.

The half-elf returns and grabs the empty plates. "I hope you've enjoyed the meal. If you need anything, you can tell it now or call me with the red ribbons. If you need nothing else, I'll leave you and wish you a good night."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:

"I am not the best dancer around but I do enjoy it and your company only makes the experience all the more enjoyable."

"You are not that bad. I am not better than you." she replies.

He then sits and after Melinda trys her dessert he tastes his. "Thank you for a most enjoyable dinner."

"I'm a bit alone in this city. I always prefer company when I eat, even more good company."

Both finish to eat the dessert. Some music starts again, with great rythm. Khairi guess someone is presently dancing on the stage. The bottle of wine is empty and teh cups are half empty.

The half-elf returns and grabs the empty plates. "I hope you've enjoyed the meal. If you need anything, you can tell it now or call me with the red ribbons. If you need nothing else, I'll leave you and wish you a good night."

Thank you once again for the delightful evening. Perhaps I may call on you for more pleasant company and dance. I am available to you my lady whatever your needs or desire, and would be honored to come to you when needed. Khairi then kisses her hand and looks upon her face to read her expression.

Velmont

First Post
Khairi see Melinda's smiles. "It is not in my habit to invite twice the same man." She replies. "But it seems I can make exceptions." She stands up and pull a red ribbon. The half-elf come a moment later.

"How can I help you?" he asks.

"Please, warn my servant that I will be back to my room in an hour. But before, can you find two places in the common room for us?" she asks. The half-elf nods and leaves and then adds to Khairi. "I suggest we go watch the end of the Performance contest before you leave."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Khairi see Melinda's smiles. "It is not in my habit to invite twice the same man." She replies. "But it seems I can make exceptions." She stands up and pull a red ribbon. The half-elf come a moment later.

"How can I help you?" he asks.

"Please, warn my servant that I will be back to my room in an hour. But before, can you find two places in the common room for us?" she asks. The half-elf nods and leaves and then adds to Khairi. "I suggest we go watch the end of the Performance contest before you leave."

I would like to see the end of the performance with you. He will watch the performance with Melinda commenting on the skill of the performer and the excellent company. At a pause in the entertainment he will take Melindas hand and speak into her ear I do not know the customs of your land and I do not wish to offend, I feel we have made a connection beyond mere acquaintance that I have not experienced with anyone before. Perhaps this night may continue to the morning in each others company. I am loathe to walk away from such beauty and elegance.

Velmont

First Post
"Tomorrow is the final. I think you'll need to rest if you want to win your combat, just like me. Now I am thinking about it, I think the best would be to get rest now so we get all our strenght tomorrow. Thank you for the night, Khairi." she tells. Khairi feels something have change in her behavior. Just like a cold curtain have just appeared between them. She salutes and instead of walking toward the common room, where the show is, she turns around and walk in direction of the stairs.

Last edited:

Remove ads