di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"Kaelin, the love of your life?" she replies, with a sad voice. "Poor Bran. I understand you don't want to leave her, but you should know something. She is seeing another man. I know it is hard to believe, but you should know this before the truth come back to you at full speed. It would be too hard to take for such pure heart as yours."

"Maybe she has, but I can't blame her completely for that. I was a philanderer. But now things are different. We were meant for each other. She will be true to me."

Velmont

First Post
"Are you sure?" tells Lysianna. "Because I saw here today with the man. Only a few hours ago. At first, I thought it was you so I came to you to tells you hello, but when I saw it wasn't you, I was surprised, so I just wait a moment. Kaelin didn't saw me I think, and..." she has an hesitation in her voice and seems a moment to avoid your eyes, just as she didn't want to tell it to you before she finish her sentence. "...she kiss the guy."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"Are you sure?" tells Lysianna. "Because I saw here today with the man. Only a few hours ago. At first, I thought it was you so I came to you to tells you hello, but when I saw it wasn't you, I was surprised, so I just wait a moment. Kaelin didn't saw me I think, and..." she has an hesitation in her voice and seems a moment to avoid your eyes, just as she didn't want to tell it to you before she finish her sentence. "...she kiss the guy."

"This conversation is over," he says, and stands up again.

Velmont

First Post
"I'm sorry." She replies with sadness. She closes to you and whispers "Whatever happen with Kaelin, I'll be there for you." She gently kiss you on your lips.

Velmont

First Post
As Bran turns around to leave, he suddenly have a doubt that he had been observed, and his feeling is somehow very bad. The door was closing fast, most likely the person observing him have just exit. He then see the same guy who talk to him earlier today, the guy who was challenging Bran is standing near the door with the biggest smile he can't imagine on his face, just has he had gain a battle against Bran. He nods at Bran and exit the Winged Flute hastly, avoiding and confrontation with Bran... or maybe following the person who just left.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
As Bran turns around to leave, he suddenly have a doubt that he had been observed, and his feeling is somehow very bad. The door was closing fast, most likely the person observing him have just exit. He then see the same guy who talk to him earlier today, the guy who was challenging Bran is standing near the door with the biggest smile he can't imagine on his face, just has he had gain a battle against Bran. He nods at Bran and exit the Winged Flute hastly, avoiding and confrontation with Bran... or maybe following the person who just left.

OOC: You dirty *&%$%@#$.

"Come back here you snake!" he exclaims.

Velmont

First Post
Bran's word quickly get lost in the crowdy Inn and no one seems to react to them. The door slowly close and Bran is standing looking at the door. He feels an hand touching his arms. "What is happening? What make you angry?" asks Lysianna, concerned by Bran's reaction.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
Bran's word quickly get lost in the crowdy Inn and no one seems to react to them. The door slowly close and Bran is standing looking at the door. He feels an hand touching his arms. "What is happening? What make you angry?" asks Lysianna, concerned by Bran's reaction.

"That snake is trying to steal my Kaelin," he responds, pointing in the direction of the man that nodded at him, "and he will not have her."
he looks at Lysianna. "Are you involved in this somehow? It seems awfully coincidental that you and him are in the same place."

Velmont

First Post
"What? No, I would never do that... I..." Lysianna seems confused and sadden by your accusation. "I saw Kaelin with a man today, they were in front of the shop." Lysianne works at a tailor shop, as a clerk. She loves that because she have good price on good clothing, which gives her an even more striking looks. You pass infront of it many times per week, as it is just a few block down the tavern were Kaelin works. "After the closing, I went to the Inn to see if you were there, but you weren't. Someone told me you were here. A customer who had listen to you today. He told me you should participate to that contest."

Remove ads