Nominations are up!!

Crothian

First Post
http://www.enworld.org/ennies/flyer.pdf

Okay gang, the nominations for the ENnies are up. Voting start s in one week and voting is going to be open for two weeks. That gives you all up to three weeks to ask questions, go to a local game store, read about these books on the net, and really get to learn a bit more about what us Judges felt were the good books. It also gives you all plenty of time to second guess us and inquire on how we could nominate these and not whatever you likerd more. :cool:

diaglo

Adventurer
Crothian said:
http://www.enworld.org/ennies/flyer.pdf

Okay gang, the nominations for the ENnies are up. Voting start s in one week and voting is going to be open for two weeks. That gives you all up to three weeks to ask questions, go to a local game store, read about these books on the net, and really get to learn a bit more about what us Judges felt were the good books. It also gives you all plenty of time to second guess us and inquire on how we could nominate these and not whatever you likerd more. :cool:

is that flyer correct? :confused:

i see some things on there that are... um... out of the clear blue in comparison to my notes.

righteousfist

First Post
A Category Question

Er....do the category guidelines for the "Best d20 Product" category take into account that over half of the nominees in this category are not released under the d20 brand? It's just a bit confusing to see one of our games (Mutants & Masterminds) in a d20 category when it is specifically and completely NOT d20 affiliated. It's an OGL game. Is this just a differencein semantics?

Hal Mangold
Director of Production
Green Ronin Publishing
www.greenronin.com

Kunimatyu

First Post
The Iron Heroes Battlebox made it? Yuck. Go Steel Sqwire, though!

I also didn't realize Goodman's Freeport module was so well-thought of.

Last edited:

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
I have another question, none of the judges even registered NPC Designer so you might see how this does not make much sense....

Well it does but granny is around and I kind of agree with her rules

Crothian

First Post
righteousfist said:
Er....do the category guidelines for the "Best d20 Product" category take into account that over half of the nominees in this category are not released under the d20 brand? It's just a bit confusing to see one of our games (Mutants & Masterminds) in a d20 category when it is specifically and completely NOT d20 affiliated. It's an OGL game. Is this just a differencein semantics?

That category does include OGL games, I'll mention it that we should amend the name of the category.

Pramas

Explorer
Crothian said:
That category does include OGL games, I'll mention it that we should amend the name of the category.

This is how it's described on the ENnies page here, so it seems like it's already the case, it just wasn't reflected on the flier:
http://www.enworld.org/ennies/2006-5.html

Best d20/OGL Product
Awarded for the best book using the d20 mechanic. This is open to d20-derived OGL, d20 Licensed games, and products with special D&D licenses.

Remove ads