Nominations are up!!

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
diaglo said:
oh, i judged it.

edit: i have been instructed to say: "received defective media."

*chuckles* People install it all the time and have to admit.. I don't hear that much.

At the very least you replied, I'll respect you for that much.

FickleGM

Explorer
Another hand for the hard work, judges. Good job.

Congratulations to the nominees, as well.

I love Ennies season... ;)

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Alzrius said:
I can't believe that the Immortal's Handbook Epic Bestiary vol. 1 didn't get nominated. That book set a new standard for epic-level play, and should have gotten an honorable mention at the very least, IMO.

There's a few things that folks need to remember when their personal "best pick" doesn't make the cut. Just because it didn't make the cut doesn't mean it didn't get votes from judges. Second, the judging panel is established to represent a variety of viewpoints. One judge may have voted the exact way you would have... but if all of them do, then it's not a very balanced judging panel. Finally, the judging panel has seen all the products.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Psion said:
There's a few things that folks need to remember when their personal "best pick" doesn't make the cut. Just because it didn't make the cut doesn't mean it didn't get votes from judges. Second, the judging panel is established to represent a variety of viewpoints. One judge may have voted the exact way you would have... but if all of them do, then it's not a very balanced judging panel. Finally, the judging panel has seen all the products.

I'm not saying the judges did a bad job. I'm just saying I wish "my guy" had gotten the nomination. Even Crothian expected us to carry on like this. ;)

Psion

Adventurer
Alzrius said:
I'm not saying the judges did a bad job. I'm just saying I wish "my guy" had gotten the nomination. Even Crothian expected us to carry on like this. ;)

Fair enough. But I just thought it'd be good to get my "get some perspective" speech out of the way early this year. ;)

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Psion said:
Fair enough. But I just thought it'd be good to get my "get some perspective" speech out of the way early this year. ;)

If I was an ENnies judge, I'd take a month off the site right about now. :p

diaglo

Adventurer
d20Dwarf said:
If I was an ENnies judge, I'd take a month off the site right about now. :p

if i were an ENnies judge i'd be...

oh wait...

i'd be celebrating. wooHoooooo... 360+ hours of reading done.

Remove ads