Nominations are up!!

Fiery James

First Post
Kunimatyu said:
The Iron Heroes Battlebox made it? Yuck. Go Steel Sqwire, though!

I also didn't realize Goodman's Freeport module was so well-thought of.

Hey Kunimatyu, I see your post has been edited. I'm sure your original post read more like:

"Oh, I see the IH Battlebox was nominated? Well, despite my dislike for Iron Heroes, or my dislike for the Battlebox itself, or my general dislike for Canadians, it's still nice to see small companies like Fiery Dragon, who are dedicated to trying to make tabletop roleplaying more fun rather than more complicated and who have received a nomination in every ENnies list thus far, have done it again. However, despite the run-on sentence, I'll throw my support behind Steel Sqwire, the guys who bend coat-hangers into cool shapes, and also are focused on making my tabletop roleplaying experience quicker, easier, and more enjoyable!"

'cause remember - kicking puppies is fun and all, but seeing that little puppy sulking on the second night of GenCon is no fun for anyone.

:)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Vascant said:
one fact is clear by the nominations though it is clear I am wasting my time doing software and time to take up.. hmm.. golfing

No. Failure to be nominated in no way constitutes a message that you are "wasting your time". The judges have never made the claim that their nominees are the only products worth having.

Psion

Adventurer
As a minor note, there is some minor errata to the flyer. More details coming, nothing that is going to smash anyone's dreams.

Ghostwind

First Post
Congratulations to Magnificent Egos for their nomination of Galadon. There is some stiff competition in Best Accesory category this year.

_MEO1018_Galadon_pnt_big.jpg

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Crothian said:
http://www.enworld.org/ennies/flyer.pdf

Okay gang, the nominations for the ENnies are up. Voting start s in one week and voting is going to be open for two weeks. That gives you all up to three weeks to ask questions, go to a local game store, read about these books on the net, and really get to learn a bit more about what us Judges felt were the good books. It also gives you all plenty of time to second guess us and inquire on how we could nominate these and not whatever you likerd more. :cool:

Why is Hudson City: The Urban Abyss on there? We voted on that last year didn't we?

As a judge, I'd like to congratulate all the nominees. I'd also like to thank everyone who entered, as the competition gets very interesting, and the quality of the work is consistantly excellent year after year. Being able to take part in the ENnies over the past 3 years has been a real eye opener to the diversity or RPGs, and to the excellent writers, artists, editors, and publishers who work in the field.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Kunimatyu said:
The Iron Heroes Battlebox made it? Yuck. Go Steel Sqwire, though!

How can you hate the Iron Heroes Battlebox? Not only is it up to ususal Battlebox standards, but it comes with a Cast Iron D20!

My God man! :eek:

I also didn't realize Goodman's Freeport module was so well-thought of.

It surely was amongst us (see also: Iron Crypt of the Heretics) ;)

Remove ads