• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nominations are up!!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Very interesting list. I see a number of products which I've never heard of(!) and many which are unfamiliar. Some of the ones that I expected are there (Spycraft 2.0, M&M 2e), the only one which I'd thought might be there that wasn't is True20, which I think has the potential to be a real gateway to new genres of OGL roleplaying. Time will tell on that one!

Well done for getting it to this stage guys, I look forward for the voting to begin!

Cheers

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Just want to send out a thanks to all the judges for all of their hard work and congratulate all of the nominees from everyone here at The Inner Circle. This is the one time of the year when everyone seems to be happy on the forums as everyone looks forward to Gencon. There have been a lot of negative threads on here in the past few weeks (the first page is rife wth them), so its especially nice to see some jovial posts again. See you at the ceremony!

Turjan

Explorer
Congrats to the nominees!

Does the webpage look like this for anyone else?

ENnie_nominations.jpg

Eosin the Red

First Post
Thanks guys!

Pencil Pushers got honorable mention and there was some really fine stuff put out this year. I can only imagine how time consuming the selection process became. The judges did a stellar job!

Remove ads