di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Velmont

First Post
Hmmm...

The letter is for my uncle, who lives in Elk River, Grommet, Gazir'S Barony, Alliance of Fereness... so why he ask me fee to cross border? Or I miss something?

DerHauptman

First Post
Velmont,

Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while, I had to take a business trip - Afgan Mtns are gettting cold....brrrrrr.

Anyways, Jik'tu will just be watching the tournament.

Velmont

First Post
Ok, I'll gives Xp to everyone and move thing foward today... I've alredays tart to do as such. Things to note:

Cyrus and Nirassa action will continue to happen in Day 3, but all the others will be moved at day 5 (as no one is doing day 4 events).

Let's the action come back :p

Velmont

First Post
Deos, Khairi, Octavio, Semabin, you are all starting at the Winged Flute, in the morning of the 5th day.

With Nirrassa and Cyrus in the Slum. Everyone is up to something. Just don't forget you two that it is the evening of the 3rd day and the sun is almost touching the horizon, so thinsg starts to be dark (if it could change something for Nirrassa :p )

XP have been awarded for day 3 for everyone, including Nirrassa, just look at the first post in this thread.

Velmont

First Post
All I ask to level up is to spend a night to rest on what you've learned, so go on, level up. That apply to all character that level up (that mean if Nirrassa level up, she will have to wait a bit more, but all the other, you can do so right now.)

Remove ads