di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Sorry for the slow pace, but rush in job and also a show to prepare for the Toronto's Winter Festival doesn't give me all the time I want to update that game, but I promise to keep updating at least 3 times a week for the next month (until the Festival is done).

Also, many of you have done side adventure that leave an opening to some more adventure. I am willing to go for it f the players are willing too. I know Jik'tu, Cepheus and Quozen ahve a bet to fill.

Nirrassa and Cyrus might want to do some vengeance? And Nirassa dream are still hunting her, but thinsg will starts to devellop a bit.

Will Semabin accept the dwarf offer?

Ect...

Many opening, your welcome to take it. But to be sure these adevnture will run smoothly, I'll prepare them in advance, so gives me a hint if you are willing to continue or not or at least you are thinking of it.

Also, IcyCool and DH, are you there? A little post in the Arena Tribune would be welcome form both of you.

Thanks for letting us know. We all get busy at times, I understand and I am ok with going ahead with the side adventures.

Velmont

First Post
Day 6 soon. The only event with PC contestant: The Maze. For now, what I see is:

Bran - ???
Cepheus - ???
Cyrus - ??? (Verbatim havn't log for 3 weeks)
Delan - ??? (Liquid Blue havn't log for over 1 month...)
Deos - Maze
Jik'tu - ??? (DH havn't log for over 1 month...)
Khairi - Dinner + ???
Nirassa - ???
Octavio - Maze
Quozen - Maze
Semabin - Maze

You are free to return to the RDI. If you want to do something else, tell me. If you wnat to do teh maze, you can subscribe, subscription close a few hours before the event, or until the event is full (an PC are always licky to find an empty place ;) )

SO, tell me if you plan to do something else, so I can prepare day 6 that could start by teh start of next week.

Also, XP soon :)

BigB

First Post
Velmont, I will be travelling for work 18 April to 14 May and may not have internet access during that time so I hope to have Khairi complete the tournament before I leave if possible. Cepheus will return to the RDI and work at Stonebenders forge when he feels certain Quozen and the driver are being cared for at the temple. I am thoroughly enjoying the tournament and side adventures- thanks for a different kind of adventure well done.

Velmont

First Post
Probably the dinner will be over, but I doubt you'll have time for the final... but that can be done on your return without even holding the story. At worst, it will be over for everyone but you.

Cepheus, I suppose this adventure is over for him after Stonebender missin.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Probably the dinner will be over, but I doubt you'll have time for the final... but that can be done on your return without even holding the story. At worst, it will be over for everyone but you.

Cepheus, I suppose this adventure is over for him after Stonebender missin.

Ok. I am fine with finishing the tournament for Khairi when I return. Thanks.

Remove ads