di Senzio's Tournament: OOC

Velmont

First Post
XP are done. If you level, go on it's teh night, good timing to do so.

Day 6 soon. And for people who has nothing yet plan for day 6, you can tell me what you wnat to do, or you can let me plan it for you :] Or you can always stay in the RDI and join anotehr adventure. It is a universe of possibility that I offer you :)

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa will go to the RDI.

Bran will enter the Performance contest and see if his skills with the lute will win him anything.

Velmont

First Post
Sorry, the suscribtion for the performance contest is closed. You can only subscribe before the start of the contest, and the performance contest [novice] started on day 1 and [master] started on day 4. As we are on day 6, the first contestants have already perform. The only contest that is still open for subscription is the Maze.

Velmont

First Post
Deos, Octavio, Quozen, Semabin are requested at the Arena

Khairi, Melinda have invited you to the Winged Flute for the dinner. I'll post today the first post when you arrive.

Velmont

First Post
I forgot:

Quozen have awaken in teh morning in the RDI. He is fully heal but still feels teh pain of the wound in his body... thanks to Jik'tu god. ;)

Animus

Explorer
Hey Velmont,

Bran is in for more side stuff if you're interested. He can't go to the RDI b/c I'm sending Nirrassa there. So I may as well have more fun here :).

Velmont

First Post
Ok, I'll think of something for Bran and see for him.

For Nirassa, act as if you had teh blindborn template on her.

Velmont

First Post
InVinoVeritas, I just wnt to make sure you are aware that Quozen is now awake and ready for day6. Can you just post here or in the Arena's thread please.

DH, Verbatim and Delan, iif you show up soon, please make me know so your character can quickly come back into play.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
am i to understand this to be day 6 of the events? is it to late to enter the craft contest (apprintice)?

i only have like 7 gold.

Last edited:

Remove ads