Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

D20Dazza

Explorer
Elmuriel looks on with bored indulgence "PPPLLLEEEEEAAASEEE" she says dryly as the couple begin to embrace "Do us all a favour and get a private room"

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Tiberius chuckles at Elmurien’s request, before offering a droll retort, “Well, we’d be more than happy to accede to your plea, Elmurien, as we’ve been parted for quite some time, but since there’s no room currently available I’m afraid you’re just going to have to endure.”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D’Elchant, male Sacra

Taking a moment, Ferris tried to help Vasha understand what had just occured. He didn't was to interrupt the dress and fashion discussion though as he was having a good time imagining each of the women in each particular dress that was described.

"If you wish it, Vasha, I would be pleased to explain the situation . . . at least to the best of my ability," Ferris offered, relaxing comfortably in a seat nearby El and Vasha.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D’Elchant, male Sacra

Ferris, smiling with his audience, tried his very best to diplomatically explain what had transpired with Tiberius and Claudia. "Well, Vasha . . . to start adulterous wives refers to wives that cheat on their husbands, not adult age wives. Likewise, a philandering man is one who is carrying on many extra-marital love affairs with others, not a wealthy man. I believe that Claudi was . . . trying to tease Tiberius but implying that she was in the service of Junia, when she wasn't. As such, she attempted to make him think that she had discovered he was . . . unfaithful to her. Or something like that."

OOC: Diplomacy +15

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, ok. So underage wives can be adulterous? That's strange," Vasha says. "Marriage is a wonderful thing, but that should never stop someone from sharing pleasure with another."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Not only is that correct, but more surprisingly for a Sacra, it didn't contain even one reference to 'devil-worship' or 'false idols' when Junia was mentioned," Claudia agrees with Tiberius.

Remove ads