Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Claudia chuckles lightly.*

"Oh, I know dear. That's why I stopped there and didn't even mention what they were. Though of course, I would be glad to let you know later. It's all about politics, religion, and sociohistorical significance, and I know how we love to discuss things together," she smiles at him.

*By this time, the short journey to the palace is over, as the ferry slows to tactical speed and then stops smoothly at a long dock with a red carpet welcoming all visitors to a fabulous and wonderful palace complex, with many buildings surrounding the main palace itself. Even Vasha, who has seen this place before (and a few other palaces besides!) is somewhat impressed by it all, and she can't help but note that they've managed to make it even more beautiful and opulent for the special occasion than when she had been there before.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"I've never contemplated such things. I am here because of the love my Mother and Daddy shared for each other and for Arris, and I know Mother, Daddy, and Arris all love me, perhaps more than anyone could truely know," Vasha says, who braves a smile while whiping away a tear. "I mean no disrespect, but you speak of gods so freely that I've never heard of and creations I know not of. I am a Naiad, and I am quite sure where I come from."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Do you know? You know I've never been able to get an answer more scientific than something like 'the love of Amaranthia' and or 'my mother'. If you actually know the origin of the race of Nymphs, I would be delighted to hear of it. In my mind, that might be another chicken and egg question of equal mystery, considering the Nymph's symbiotic nature."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
*By this time, the short journey to the palace is over, as the ferry slows to tactical speed and then stops smoothly at a long dock with a red carpet welcoming all visitors to a fabulous and wonderful palace complex, with many buildings surrounding the main palace itself. Even Vasha, who has seen this place before (and a few other palaces besides!) is somewhat impressed by it all, and she can't help but note that they've managed to make it even more beautiful and opulent for the special occasion than when she had been there before.*
"Wow, they realy have spruced up the place," Vasha says as she steps out onto the dock. She looks around for any indication of where to continue on to.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Well, I think what you already said was theory enough for most, dear heart, but I’d be more than happy to hear the rest later,” Tiberius confirms with an affectionate smile, offering Claudia his arm before disembarking.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Do you know? You know I've never been able to get an answer more scientific than something like 'the love of Amaranthia' and or 'my mother'. If you actually know the origin of the race of Nymphs, I would be delighted to hear of it. In my mind, that might be another chicken and egg question of equal mystery, considering the Nymph's symbiotic nature."
"I'm a nymph of Arris, not Amaranthia," Vasha corrects.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The valet steps off the boat and offers assistance to anyone who takes it in disembarking.*

"Welcome, honoured guests. As guests of the groom, you have plenty of wonderful events ahead of you today, and this is just the pre-festivities. First, you have a reception to meet the bride, then another bigger reception with the families of the bride and groom. After that, you'll head to the bachelor party for the groom. Tomorrow, the bride's guests, all the family and visiting dignitaries, and everyone else will head over for the ceremony itself and the huge wedding party."

"Can I help you find the first reception?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A Nymph of Arris...is that metaphysically even possible? I heard that half-Nymphs renounce their previous heritage and become fully Amaranthian...what sort of powerful magic would it take to prevent that--or are you still a half-Nymph and not fully fey?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"A Nymph of Arris...is that metaphysically even possible? I heard that half-Nymphs renounce their previous heritage and become fully Amaranthian...what sort of powerful magic would it take to prevent that--or are you still a half-Nymph and not fully fey?"
"I've renounced nothing," Vasha says. "Perhaps sometimes, you just must accept what is, instead of questioning why."

Remove ads