• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha is caught a bit off guard, but smiles and welcomes the hug. "Just Sisters. I don't think I could ever turn a Sister down."

"Oh, I understand. He'll be quite excited for a chance to run around and play though. That's more his thing."

After listening to the others, "Wow, he certaintly did get around didn't he?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Really? Well, Ammon was right--it really is just that easy to be a Sister. I wasn't sure if you'd want to talk to me again after last time..."

"So, you never did tell me the name of your canine companion, sister Vasha,"
Lynestra reminds her.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Sister's are willing to forgive those they're close to, and if the Ammon I know loves you as much as he says he does, then the woman I met last time certaintly wasn't her normal self," Vasha says with a smile. "You don't seem to be the only one worried 'bout nymphs and marriage around here."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Hmm? What do you mean by that, Va--err--Sister?"
"It just means I think I understand, and regardless, I forgive you Sister," Vasha says, giving her a warm hug.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, thank you very much, Sister," Lynestra replies softly, "Now want to tell me all about you and Ammon? Oh, and you still haven't told me your little friend's name."

Bront

The man with the probe
"That's Puddles," Vasha says. "He'll be happy to see Ammon."

"Ammon and I spent time looking for answers about what happened when Daddy died," Vasha says. Her mood changes a little bit though as she begins to speak. "I got some with his help, and more after he left, but I need to talk to him again. I need his help. Daddy needs his help..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I'm sure he'll be glad to help you, and I will too. We'll both help you as best we can. Puddles, eh? Well, I'm afraid there aren't too many of those on this asteroid, though they do have a small source of natural water for the baths and other things."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'd imagine you'll have at least two chances, one after the second reception and before the bachelor party and the other after the party...if it ends at any decent hour. I don't what's going to go on over there, but just since you're my Sister now, just help make sure it doesn't get out of hand, okay?"

Remove ads