• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, but where's your curiosity, Vasha," Claudia shakes her head with a smile, "What's the fun in idly accepting--that's the way of the priest."

"There's time to freshen up after the receptions and before the bachelor party, but I'm afraid there's no time right now. I'm sorry--I guess the wedding planners would have assumed you would freshen up before heading to the wedding."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“They probably just assumed everyone who was coming, would know the schedule they’d set,” Tiberius chuckles. “Oh well, while I would have liked to settle in first, I think we’re all fresh enough to attend a reception or two.”

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Ah, but where's your curiosity, Vasha," Claudia shakes her head with a smile, "What's the fun in idly accepting--that's the way of the priest."
"Or perhaps simply someone content with themselves," Vasha says. "Or perhaps with more important questions on her mind."
Rystil Arden said:
"There's time to freshen up after the receptions and before the bachelor party, but I'm afraid there's no time right now. I'm sorry--I guess the wedding planners would have assumed you would freshen up before heading to the wedding."
"Oh, well, that's OK, we'll just have to make due." Vasha says.

unleashed

First Post

Turning to the valet, Tiberius asks, “So is there anything we should know, before attending the receptions?”

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I see little reason to delay, and arriving late would be impolite to say the least...so yes, heading over now would be good,” Tiberius replies, as he looks around to see if anyone is going to offer a contradictory opinion.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The valet leads the group to a small building and then inside, down a hall to a small sitting room, where he motions for them to enter and then heads off. Inside the room are several comfortable-looking chairs, a divan for reclining, a table filled with gourmet appetisers, and other rich furnishings, including gorgeous paintings and intricate tapestries.*

*Awaiting the new arrivals on the divan sits the bride-to-be. Lynestra, is breathtakingly gorgeous, even moreso than Vasha or Elmurien and far surpassing Claudia, with long, perfectly arranged golden locks, big blue eyes and full ruby lips, as well as a soft, curvy physique that is emphasised by her opulent form-flattering garb. It is easy to see now why Ammon was always so in awe of this woman. To the Praetors, she is most reminiscent of an Archon and to Mythweaver and Elmurien a Rowaini princess or angel, the former of which, in fact, she is.*

*She looks up and smiles widely as she sees the new arrivals.*

"Oh, welcome everyone! I've been so excited to meet all of Ammon's friends after he returned and told me all sorts of stories about you all, but first," she turns to Vasha, an apologetic and somewhat sheepish look on her face as her lips purse, "I have to apologise to you, Vasha. I am so terribly sorry for the way I received you when last we met, but I thought...well never mind what I thought, since Ammon has helped me realise the truth of the matter, and so I don't even want to dwell on them. My husband's sister! And you saved his life on Arris? Wait, does that make you my sister-in-law then? Come here! How about a hug?"

*Lynestra doesn't allow Vasha to protest her warm hug, and she doesn't seem to mind that it musses up her opulent attire a bit. She straightens it unconsciously as she turns to the others, but before she can begin to talk, Puddles heads over curiously to say hello as well, so Lynestra bends down to give him to pet him, as she says:*

"Watch the dress, boy, okay? Vasha, I can't remember, but what was his name again? I'm afraid Ammon didn't mention it enough for it to register. He's a cute doggie, and I know we have some great animal handlers here who will play with him during the ceremony--I'm sure you'll understand that he can't enter the cathedral, right?"

*Finished playing with Puddles, she tries to turn to the others again and this time succeeds.*

"Don't worry, I promise I didn't forget you all. Let's see who I can remember--I'm going based on race, so apologies if I get any of you wrong."

*First she turns to Tiberius and Claudia, smiling as she looks at the two together.*

"The lovebirds over there simply must be Tiberius and his wife...don't tell me...Claudia. You helped my Ammon to save illegally-exploited slaves--that's so sweet, and so like him."

*Then she turns to Mythweaver.*

"You're the Byblan, Mythweaver, who did some archaeological expeditions with Ammon. I heard there were all sorts of ghosts and nasty things in there--he was lucky to have you with him."

*She looks to Ferris.*

"By the height, you almost don't look like a Sacra, but the hair colour and the masculinity give you away. Ferris, right? You helped save Ammon from some assassins, I heard. I hope you aren't offended by our marriage ceremony--just remember that the Rowaini angels and saints are not considered gods, so maybe it'll be okay?"

*Then she turns to Elmurien last.*

"And you are El? I can't remember your full name, I'm afraid. Ammon usually called you El. You helped Ferris and Ammon, right? Thank you, from the bottom of my heart."

*Addressing everyone.*

"I'm so glad to meet all of you! I hope we'll have a nice reception. Please, eat as much as you want, and let's all talk. I'd like to hear your sides of the story with Ammon from each of you, and if you have any juicy stories of what you've been doing since, that would be grand!"

Remove ads