Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

Raylis

First Post
Elysia stands up, dusting her hands off and looking down the passage, "It could, it would make sense that they would if this was a laboratory. And if they do we might be able to surprise the person that attacked you-

She looks at the women, "In all the excitement I forgot to ask your name. I'm Elysia and this is Selim, as you probably already know"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Selim walks past the woman and while Elysia speaks to her he listens intently in the direction she was focusing.

"A laboratory you say?" Selim's expression shows interest for a few moments before he goes back to trying to locate the source of the scraping noise.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Keeping her eyes down the corridor, the woman introducers herself as Laura. "It was fortunate we all ran into each other like this."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Selim can't make out the source of the scraping noise, or even the scraping noise itself, really. It must have been brief, but perhaps it will recur?*

Raylis

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Selim walks past the woman and while Elysia speaks to her he listens intently in the direction she was focusing.

"A laboratory you say?" Selim's expression shows interest for a few moments before he goes back to trying to locate the source of the scraping noise.

"The Fifth Laboratory, I saw something about it in my dad's notes. It was supposed to have been shut down a long time ago." the girl expands walking over to Selim.

"Onwards then?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Laura points down the right-hand of the passageway. "Down that corridor. But is sounded odd---like it was muffled behind something. A door, maybe?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There's only one way to go--straight ahead. Selim continues in that direction with the others just behind him, but there is no sign of a door or the like on the right, just bare wall.*

Remove ads