ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Greybar

No Trouble at All
The musteval contingent rises up in celebration. One squeeky voice rises above the din: "I'm telling you, being able to make a magic missile nonstop is a blessing we should ask that *all* guardinals be granted!"

Infiniti2000

First Post
I should have picked one of the CR 6 monsters instead of Icy Cool. I think he was on the CR 3 list. I mean, really, he couldn't even damage someone of his own level?

I'll go back to LG. :)

ugulu

First Post
Yo - I will check, but I thought I did send in my ToC 6 contenders - if not, I really hope I have the short list I made. Sorry for the delay.

Gansk

Explorer
“Ladies and gentle beasts! Welcome back to the CR 6 edition of the Tournament of Champions! Our third quarterfinal match features the best of the Chaotic Good forces against the best of the Lawful Evil forces.”

Making his way into the northeastern portion of the arena, this combatant measures 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 94 pounds. His compatriot Brian had an impressive record of two wins, zero losses, and one draw in the main battle, creating a stalemate between himself and Neutral’s glyptodon. Hailing from the plane of Arborea and representing the forces of Chaotic Good, please welcome the bralani eladrin Whisperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!”

Whisper enters to the wild cheers of the Chaotic Good faction of the audience. He resembles a stout elf, with bright silver-white hair. His eyes are an ever-changing rainbow of hues. He carries a scimitar and a composite longbow. During the introduction, he concentrates and becomes blurry. He then concentrates again and three more blurry images of himself appear, making it very hard to determine who is the real Whisper.

“Now making its way into the southwestern portion of the arena, this combatant measures 4 feet wide and weighs 100 pounds. It has an unimpressive record of zero wins, one loss, and zero draws. In its pathetic loss, it was quickly pushed out of the arena by one of Neutral’s ethereal dragons. Representing the forces of Lawful Evil, please welcome the gauth Goooooooooooooooooooooooth!”

Goth floats slowly into the arena. It is a bulbous body with a central, unblinking eye, and a large maw filled with dagger like teeth. Six smaller eyes, attached to wriggling stalks, sprout from the top of the orblike body.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Whisper will have the initiative in the first round, but must choose his weapon in hand now. Goth will then decide where the two combatants will start.”

Goth:[sblock]Eye ray combinations:

Forward - Inflict Moderate Wounds & Exhaustion
Up - Scorching Ray & Exhaustion
Backward - Sleep & Dispel Magic
Down - Dispel Magic & Paralysis
Right - Sleep & Scorching Ray
Left - Paralysis & Exhaustion

[/sblock]

ugulu

First Post
Gansk said:
Please select two of the positions listed in the ToC rules. Perhaps 95N60E and 20N60E?
To paraphrase the Guinness ads: "Using suggested locations that also happen to follow the rules? Brilliant!"

Yes please - thanks G.

Remove ads