The Rod of Seven Parts: Kauai Team OOC

That's funny. The first thing I thought when I saw Maelicent was Millicent. It's a good name, though. But I'm sure there will be some NPC jerk at some point who can't resist calling the goblin Millicent. Or Millie. :p

Ambrus

Explorer
CanadienneBacon said:
That's funny. The first thing I thought when I saw Maelicent was Millicent. It's a good name, though. But I'm sure there will be some NPC jerk at some point who can't resist calling the goblin Millicent. Or Millie. :p
I'd never heard the name Mellicent before I'd found it and so assumed it was a rather obscure or archaic name. It also sounds more like a man's name to my ears. *shrug*

Well if some NPC is so desperate to get himself shot full of arrows who am I to disapoint him? :]

Errand at FedEx today. Be back to supply DM reply this afternoon, which unfortunately for at least some of you is after hours due to the time difference. :(

Yes.

Right now I am working off the assumption that, since we are all just starting out and getting to know one another both in- and out-of-game, everyone hears pretty much everything that's going on in the common room. The only exception to this would be when I've used description to indicate that Vaja was whispering. I rolled a listen check for each of you in that one instance but no one made it, oddly. :confused:

Ambrus

Explorer
That's a shame; Maelicent's got good ears. Just in case it's not clear by my description, Mael's trying to hide and move silently through the room and is currently trying to remain unobserved beneath the bar behind the row of seated patrons while spy on Pilgrim, Vaja and the elven archer.

Remove ads