Demonomicon of Iggwilv

Anyone know if these articles are going to be collected and published in a single book? Has there been any talk of that at all?

If not, I guess I have most of them; I could scan them, string them together and go print it out myself at Kinko's or something, but I'd rather Paizo did that work for me and provided me a better product than something I scanned from my magazines, printed and spiralbound myself.

Psion

Adventurer
J-Dawg said:
Anyone know if these articles are going to be collected and published in a single book?

Considering the trouble they have been having getting DCII and an AoW hardcover approved by WotC, I wouldn't bank on it.

brood.gif

That sucks. That'd be an awesome resource. Especially if it eventually becomes pretty comprehensive and covers all kinds of demons, devils and yugos.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
The Demonomicon would make a really cool hardcover, and I personally would love to see that happen (but then, I'm a little biased there). In any event, it's never going to branch into devils or daemons or other fiends, since it's the DEMONomicion, after all. Although a similar series of articles about oinoloths or archdevils would certainly be awesome.

Anyway, as for the chance of a Hardcover version... not any time soon. Maybe some day, though...

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I've been around this business long enough to have purged the word "never" from my vocabulary. Keep asking for it, and someone will eventually find a way to get it to you, I suspect.

There's probably not enough for a full book yet, but we have lots more planned. :)

--Erik

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Erik,

You'd better have at least 15 pages for Orcus. :p :)

Psion,

Probably right but no need to give up hope just yet.

J-dwag,

Like James said, it would have to be another book to do the Loths and the Arch Devils.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Paizo? Top banana!

Yeah, I'd go for a Demonomicon compilation without a second thought. And a Dragon Compendium II. And an AoW hardcover. And a compilation of other adventures from Dungeon. Paizo is, without exception, at the top of the d20 tree imho. No other company delivers the goods as consistently, treats its customers as well, or feels as dedicated to the game as Paizo. Verily, Paizo doth rule the roost.

(I have a lot of love for a lot of other companies who also deliver the goods, treat their customers well and ooze a love of gaming, don't get me wrong. But there can only be one top banana...)

Remove ads