Rhun's Weekend Game - Dwellers of the Forbidden City - IC Thread

Voidrazor

First Post
As the party (presumably) heads into the tunnel Helios carps, "Did I mention I have a bad feeling about this? Um, hold a moment let me make a quick defensive preparation."

The fire genasi intones a short incantation while making arcane gestures, his hand brushing, but not reaching into a leather bag at his waist. "Alright. Let's show these snakes what bad news is really about."

OOC - Casts Mage Armor.

Rhun

First Post
As you proceed into the tunnel, you soon find yourselves walking upon a narrow (5' wide) path that hugs the wall of the right hand wall of rough hewn passage, with a rippling stream burbling along beside you to the left.

Bats squeak and flutter overhead, and the sound of splashing water can be heard coming from further into the tunnel.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
How fast is the rippling, burbling stream moving? Does Sandor think it is shallow? He is from the marshes, of course, and is happy to make room on the path for the others by wading, as long as his movement isn't going to become too restricted. He slides into the water, unless he thinks it might be unsafe.

Falkus

Explorer
Seril kept both his bow and an arrow handy, keeping his eyes and ears looking and listening for any possible trouble, as befitting his role as a scout.

dog45

First Post
Taking the spot behind Seril, but staying 15-20 ft back of the scout, Zeddicus draws his blade and keeps a close eye out for hostiles. His left hand is slowly going through the motions for a spell, as if practicing, but he seems unaware of this.

Voidrazor

First Post
Helios walks in the middle of the party. With a sour look he draws a cheap, thin dagger little better than a knife. Then a faraway look comes over his eyes and his lips move silently as if going over something memorized by rote.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: The stream is deep, at least deeper than a human, and the current is running fairly quickly, making fotting treacherous.

The tunnel opens into a rather large cavern, and the stream ends in a pool that fills most of the chamber.The north face of the area is a cliff that rises some forty feet about the level of the water. At the top is a tunnel mouth and small ledge area. Spewing forth from a fissure beside the ledge is a steady stream of water that cascades down the face of the cliff and splashes into the pool. Winding back and forth up the cliff face is a narrow path, which passes behind the waterfall at several points on its way up.

At the top of the cliff near the tunnel mouth can be seen four small humanoid figures outlined by the light of a torch.

Shayuri

First Post
Talshia grimaces and casts a spell on herself. (Mage armor)

"We are not alone."

(sorry for slow post...x-mas is upon me. Will speed up soon!)

Remove ads