Relics & Rituals 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tewligan

First Post
I saw someone mention in another thread that R&R2 was rumored to be possibly showing up at GenCon. Is this true? If so, I'll have to add that to the shopping list I'm giving to my friends who are going.

SSS-Druid

First Post
I was the one that said that we'd try to get Relics and Rituals II: Lost Lore (though I think I like your subtitle better) out for GenCon.

We are still doing so, but it's getting kind of close to the wire. We're doing all we're able, but may not know until we actually show up at the Con whether or not we managed it.

Voadam

Legend
Joseph,

When should submitters of material for R&RII expect to find out if their material was accepted or not? After the book comes out, before, or already should have. I got a message a few months back acknowledging receipt but saying that it would take time to go through the more than 1000 submissions.

Thanks

Holy Bovine

First Post
Oh my sweet heaven I am going to be published in Relics & Rituals 2!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the email today after getting home from a less than relaxing vacation. I am very happy - now I have to wait and see which one(s) they chose!

I am still in shock! And extremely happy :) :) :) :) :) :)

WOOT!!!

Napftor

Explorer
Holy Bovine said:
Oh my sweet heaven I am going to be published in Relics & Rituals 2!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the email today after getting home from a less than relaxing vacation. I am very happy - now I have to wait and see which one(s) they chose!

I am still in shock! And extremely happy :) :) :) :) :) :)

WOOT!!!

Holy Bovine...I mean crap! Me too!! I'm so glad I read your post Bovine, else I might not have checked my old email address (the one I used to send my submissions). I too cannot wait to see what was chosen. :)

Remove ads