Relics & Rituals 2: Electric Boogaloo

tabrumj

First Post
Cool, I just recieved the e-mail saying I'm in too. I can't wait to get my copies and see all freakish stuff in the book. I heard that there is some decent artwork in it.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thanks warp. I'm sure IF they had let me, two of my prestige classes WOULD have been in. I know Ritualist for sure (haven't posted it cause of personal reasons) and maybe my Calastian Battle Mage and/or Ghorgon Magus. But yeah some of my feats would have worked...but there's always another open call I'm sure.

Jeff Congrats! :) Same to you Lizard.

Voadam

Legend
Nightfall said:

So I take it Voadam you got in then?

Yeah, I wrote some stuff based on descriptions in Hallowfaust that didn't have mechanics to back it up. I think the heaters and the necromantic fans, but it has been a while and they didn't say what they had accepted just at least one submission.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Red Baron said:
Holy... Bovine, Holy Bovine! Do you live right in London? If so, then whereabouts?

I live on Tecumseh Ave in Old South (just east of Wortley Rd.). I see your from London area too - whereabouts? Maybe (if my campaign gets ressurected this fall *cross fingers*) we could have you over for a game!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Voadam said:

Yeah, I wrote some stuff based on descriptions in Hallowfaust that didn't have mechanics to back it up. I think the heaters and the necromantic fans, but it has been a while and they didn't say what they had accepted just at least one submission.

Well congrats Voadam. I'm happy for you.

Remove ads