Relics & Rituals 2: Electric Boogaloo

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well congrats guys. I'm sorry to say I'm NOT going to be in R&R2. *mock grumbles about Chardun not forgiving him for soaking his favorite warscepter in lilacs.* ;) Just kidding. No, I have no ill will to ANYONE. I had a fair shot and that's all I ask. Anyway, just hope you guys share your copies with me. :)

But Bovine, Naptor, congrats.

Napftor

Explorer
Sorry to hear that, Nightfall. From what I've seen, your zeal for and knowledge of the Scarred Lands alone should have gotten you in. If you wanna drive up here to eastern PA, you can have a peak at my R&RII at the gaming table. :)

Nightfall

Well I ever decide the need to drive past Scranton (you do live NEAR Scranton right, or is Philly?) Naptor, I'll see what I can do. My dad does have a farm near Harrisburg, so anything's possible. ;) I'm sure my zeal had some contributing factors, but obvious with a smaller page count, there could only be so many.

Last edited:

Napftor

Explorer
Well, I'm pretty much between Scranton and Philly. If you've got a port in the storm in Harrisburg, then you know about Rt. 78. I'm an hour east of there in a little burg named Hamburg along that interstate. We only play like once a month but you're more than welcome to sit in! :)

Sorry, the R&RII stays at my house. :D

Edited for spelling, though I'd be loathe to admit it.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Darn! :) Well at least I can enjoy looking at it if I'm up that way again (and I'll probably be, since there are a lot of projects needed done there at my dad's old house/farm)

Holy Bovine

First Post
Thanks Nightfall, and I'm really surprised you didn't make it in to RR2! You have such a love and passion for the setting that dwarfs my own! If you ever make it to the Great White North (eh?), say near London, Ontario, you make sure to let me and madriel know - we'd love to meet you (and of course to can look at R&R2 - just $2 a gander ;) :D!!).

Look on the bright side Nightfall - there is always Relics & Rituals 3 (which I understand is going to be called Electric Buogaloo :D ) and all you nasty ideas for spells and whatnot you can now use on your players :eek: !!

Voadam

Legend
All right, two days after my post here I get the e-mail, is that service or what? :) Now we'll just have to wait and see what got in and what people came up with.

Nightfall

Well we could ask Bov and Naptor. I know they got in.

Btw Bov thanks and if I do make it up to London Ontario, you'll be one of the people I look up. (I have some Canadian friends there!)

Yeah I'm sure there will be another Open Call. I have monsters, spells and magic items ready just in case! :)

Nightfall

Voadam said:
All right, two days after my post here I get the e-mail, is that service or what? :) Now we'll just have to wait and see what got in and what people came up with.

So I take it Voadam you got in then?

warpmind

First Post
I'm in too! I am really surprised as I received a mail months ago saying that my submissions hadn't been selected but finally I've been lucky. Sorry Nightfall. If it helps you, I have to say I've copied in my computer most of the feats and classes you've posted in the SS forum. They're truly good, I find some very useful.

Remove ads