What is your favorite TV show?

Dragonbait

Explorer
Current favorite show on TV: Heroes. It's the only thing I watch regularly that is not on DVD.

Stargate: SG-1, Star Trek TNG, One Piece (Japanese version), Simpsons, and Doctor Who are favorite shows of all time.

Damn I'm a nerd.

bodhi

First Post
Thornir Alekeg said:
Hmmm, I'm suspecting that bodhi might just be another incarnation of me. His list is almost identical to mine except I have no idea what The Day the Universe Changed is...
No, you're the clone!

*cough* Ahem.

It's another (mini-)series by James Burke. From the Wikipedia entry:
The title comes from the philosophical idea that the universe essentially only exists as you perceive it; therefore, if you change your perception of the universe, you have changed the universe itself.

Agamon

Adventurer
Current shows, Heroes is the one that look forward to the most and draws me in. The Office is the funniest show since Arrested Development was canceled.

All time, hard to say. ST:DS9? Buffy? 24? X-Files? Simpsons? Seinfeld? Any and all of those, I guess.

Torm

Explorer
The shows I that I would be somewhat upset to miss an episode of are Heroes, Veronica Mars, Battlestar Galactica, and Good Eats.

But I also watch How I Met Your Mother, The Class, CSI: Miami (aka The Horatio Caine self-glorification hour), NCIS, House, American Idol (just started this season for no reason I can readily account for), My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, Smallville, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, CSI (the original), The Dresden Files, and repeats of Star Trek and ST:TNG - all on a regular basis.

And I can add both Stargates, Eureka, and Doctor Who back to that list as soon as there are new episodes.

And I like to catch Kim Possible whenever I can, but I never seem to know when it is on.

And yes, I do use my DVR (and BT) a LOT. I don't schedule my life around ANY TV show.

Last edited:

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
jaerdaph said:
Edit: Most watched channels are SciFi, Comedy Central, The History Channel and BBC America.

Are you watching my TV? Because that's what's on here plus DiscoveryTimes, HBO, and FNC and a little CNBC for business (usually mornings only when I'm able though).

Current favorites are BSG, Rome, and the new Robin Hood. Watched S1 and S2 of Lost on DVD and loved it, it's the best way to watch it IMO (one right after the other instead of 1 epi a week). I was unable to watch it on it's regular schedule.

In the Fall NFL Football is my favorite, after all Super Sunday is the Holiest Day of the year for me (since I belong to the religion of NFL Football). And yes, I'm looking forward to the Draft next month.

Remove ads