What is your favorite TV show?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Of the ones currently on the air? Supernatural. It's managed to stay fresh and entertaining for nine years, something very few other shows manage. Justified runs a very close second to this. Legend of Korra.
Of recent shows? Fringe and Medium, both of which got to leave the air with satisfying endings. Young Justice, which did not :(
Of shows in the past? Firefly, Babylon 5, Veronica Mars (I did not watch the third season), Buffy and Angel.

Jhaelen

First Post
Of the ones currently on the air? Supernatural. It's managed to stay fresh and entertaining for nine years, something very few other shows manage. Justified runs a very close second to this. Legend of Korra.
Of recent shows? Fringe and Medium, both of which got to leave the air with satisfying endings. Young Justice, which did not :(
Of shows in the past? Firefly, Babylon 5, Veronica Mars (I did not watch the third season), Buffy and Angel.
Wow, apart from Firefly I didn't like any of these. Well, okay, Babylon 5 wasn't bad (at the time) and I didn't watch Veronica Mars.

My current favorite (of all time) is definitely Breaking Bad. My previous favorite was Battlestar Galactica.

All-Time favorite: Futurama.

Never miss an episode: Daily Show / Colbert Report.

Followed series: Games of Throne, Walking Dead, Eastbound & Down (although it just ended), Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy

AR

Remove ads