What is your favorite TV show?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Merkuri said:
I thought SG-1 was canceled. I remembered hearing jokes that Ben Browder and Claudia Black were cursed becasue their shows kept getting canceled (Farscape, then SG-1 the season after they joined).

The final 10(?) episodes of SG-1 will play on SciFi starting in April.

dmchucky

First Post
Without a doubt the greatest show of all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Followed closely by: Doctor Who (old), Angel, Deadwood, Firefly, The X-Files, Millenium, Miracles, Brimstone and American Gothic.

Current Fave: Supernatural

Followed closely by: Bones, Smallville, Heroes, Jericho, Lost, Doctor Who (new), Survivor (guilty pleasure), Stargate SG-1 (RIP) and Stargate:Atlantis

bodhi

First Post
Doh, I forgot to list Good Eats. Although it's not so much a "can't miss" as "I like watching even though it's the seventh time I've seen this episode".

LightPhoenix

First Post
My favorite show ever would probably be The Tick, but I don't really like to focus on something being my favorite or not. My tastes change... I went on a huge anti-sitcom bent a few years ago, and just recently started getting into Scrubs, which I now love. I would suppose any show that I would, given excess money and availability, buy on DVD would probably qualify on my list of favorites.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Considering that I only watch three shows per week [BSG, Heroes, and Dresden Files], I'm gonna say that Heroes is my favorite, followed very shortly by the Dresden Files.

Templetroll

Explorer
My favorite channel is Fox News, fav show is O'Reilly Factor. :D

Other shows - Heroes, Doctor Who, CSI, Midsomer Murders

Next favorite channel Food Network, fav shows 30 minute meals, Unwrapped and anything by Alton Brown.

bodhi

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
My favorite show ever would probably be The Tick,
Ack! How could I forget the TICK? (Err, animated, not the live-action.)

And he says, "I don't like the cut of your jib.".

And I says, "IT'S THE ONLY JIB I GOT, BABY!" AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Remove ads